limpid

Sounds like this is a scissors abortion we normally save up for when we're on Sky. Twice now this season senior players have let the team down by getting themselves sent off. Gardner getting the goal adds to the pain. Why is it always one step forward, two steps back with us? Still, here's hoping...

Games like today make me think we might keep benteke.

Makes me think he will just want to leave even sooner. Can't blame him, he is pure quality but has a championship team around him. Ronaldo would look average in this team.

Hate this attitude. It's never benteke's fault.

He's a striker the aim is to the get ball into the box for him. We just hoof it up and hope. When you are hardly in the game its even harder to do stuff with the ball when you've not had a touch for 10 minutes.

Games like today make me think we might keep benteke.

Makes me think he will just want to leave even sooner. Can't blame him, he is pure quality but has a championship team around him. Ronaldo would look average in this team.

Hate this attitude. It's never benteke's fault.

He's a striker the aim is to the get ball into the box for him. We just hoof it up and hope. When you are hardly in the game its even harder to do stuff with the ball when you've not had a touch for 10 minutes.

I reckon he's had maybe 25-30 touches of the ball in this second half -  I reckon a good 20 odd of em have been straight to an Albion player. He's a brilliant centre forward, but he's had a bad half.