What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I really like Low, but I realised earlier that the last thing they released I listened to was from 6 years ago. So had a blast through the new stuff and yeah... It's pretty damn good.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Apparently my second most played genre according to Spotify is ‘chamberpsych’……had to look it up as never heard of it before! 

It's usaully in mine too. I decided it was a made up genre, never seen it used outside of Spotify

EDIT:In fact it was 2nd in mine too, preceded by Post-punk and followed by Neo-psychedelia.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

I really like Low, but I realised earlier that the last thing they released I listened to was from 6 years ago. So had a blast through the new stuff and yeah... It's pretty damn good.

I've not listened to the new album yet, apart from the odd song thats pooped up, which is why it isn't in my albums of the year but it is on the list I gave to the missus in case she was stuck looking for a present for me, so maybe I'll have it by xmas

Heard this this morning on the Chris Hawkins BBC6 music show - cannot profess to have known about them but since found out, they formed after Buzzcocks ended

Anyway - great tune (in a bizarrely proggy, post punk type way!)

• Like 1

Â