What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Sounds like the Swedish Neil Young. 

Maybe wouldn't go that far :), but he's pretty amazing, especially live.

Really should check him out if he's playing near you. as it looks now thou he only has a few dates in Sweden and a couple of US shows coming up in August.

• Like 1

This popped up on a Spotify for me today, on that discover playlist, which is normally stuff that I had already discovered or never wanted to but this, this is amazing. sounded amazing in the car now I've come home and listened again on better speakers, wow.

He's a drummer... and it is just him

This version is a live version

On 2/4/2018 at 09:19, mjmooney said:

That album confused a lot of people when it came out. "Schizoid Man" was indeed ultra heavy - you could easily imagine Sabbath playing it. But the rest of the album was mostly gentle, pastoral music - all flutes and mellotrons. Great record, mind. 

McDonald and Giles, released after they left King Crimson, carries on in the vein of the gentler stuff from The Court of the Crimson King and is also a great listen.  Steve Winwood sits in on a tune.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Perhaps not style of music that most on here enjoy, but I think this is a fantastic performance of a great song.   Video quality is poor, unfortunately.

I'd love to have been the bloke lying on the floor. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

If you're in the mood for them, the War on Drugs can be a fantastic band. Because of the Dylan esque vocals, it's just some fabulous music.

Fixed. 

Â