What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It's one of the best moments in TV . I never saw it coming and it was a sledgehammer to the heart . 

I couldn't stop laughing. The girlfriend thought I'd lost it. It's just so perfect. And the song makes it.

Just now, Chindie said:

I couldn't stop laughing. The girlfriend thought I'd lost it. It's just so perfect. And the song makes it.

Oh it was still funny but that line "Everbody seems so far away from me " as Morty gets Epiphanied in the nuts is just beautiful.  I love Harmon so much.

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

That's the same with almost every National album for me

True but I think it's been particularly apparent with this album. I really didn't think much of it at first, I genuinely thought there was 1 good track on it and the rest was a bland mush. Now I think there's a few more good tracks on there, but it's still a weak album.

Anyway...

Demo from Black Sabbath's Seventh star album which featured Glenn Hughes as vocalist. The album was meant to be an iommi solo album, but the record company weren't having none of it, and insisted on the sabbath name being on it. The album reads " Black Sabbath, featuring Tony Iommi" by this point he was the sole member of the original lineup. Hughes lasted one album, and never made it through the tour because of drug problems. Anyway this is a blues jam. 

• Like 1

Â