January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

From what Tom Fox has said, I'm not guessing we won't be buying anyone unless there is 'long term' value. That means either young players with resale value or a good deal for an experienced player.

I think we are more likely to for youth, given the influx of 'experience' in the summer.

And I think it is unlikely we will do any significant business in January.

Wouldn't touch lennon.

Past it and would be awful value

He's only 27, i think you are saying this because he broke through very early at leeds

I think he's saying it because he hasn't been very good for about 3 years now.

Wouldn't touch lennon.

Past it and would be awful value

He's only 27, i think you are saying this because he broke through very early at leeds
I'm saying it because he's not that good.

Don't get me wrong, he's better than what we have. If we could have him for free I'd be all for it.

But he's English and from spurs so he'd cost us loads. Wouldn't be worth it.

Like Gabby, Lennon is another player who wouldn't be playing at this level if it were not purely for his pace. No thank you, not what we need at all.

I think Lennon is better at getting to the byline and delivering. Gabby is more of a forward who uses his runs to get in the channels than look to get crosses in. I'd prefer Lennon feeding Benteke out of the two.

I think Lennon is better at getting to the byline and delivering. Gabby is more of a forward who uses his runs to get in the channels than look to get crosses in. I'd prefer Lennon feeding Benteke out of the two.

He doesn't have any delivery though, that's the problem.