Paul Lambert

limpid

Every team as injuries and suspensions. Not criticising as if you rate Lambert then fair enough. I don't, and the reason is the tripe served up in the majority of the last two seasons.

Yea every team gets them, some get them worse than others. I believe we're second in the injury table this season with arsenal top. Its not an excuse but it certainly can't be ignored.

We could really finish 17th. If we do then he's gone. I know it doesn't really matter all that much 'cos we're safe, but a finishing position of 17th is not acceptable. 

We could really finish 17th. If we do then he's gone. I know it doesn't really matter all that much 'cos we're safe, but a finishing position of 17th is not acceptable.

Is one match against spurs the difference between acceptable or unacceptable?

No,

Before today we could have finished 11th.

After next week we could finish 17th.

The difference between 11th - 17th determines what's acceptable. The table doesn't lie. If we finished 13th i'd take that. If we finish 17th then I wouldn't 

No improvement on McLeish. We've only got ninety minutes left of the man and I can't wait to see the back of him.

I so hope you are right. He has given nothing but misery to Villa fans for 2 seasons.

• Like 1

No,

Before today we could have finished 11th.

After next week we could finish 17th.

The difference between 11th - 17th determines what's acceptable. The table doesn't lie. If we finished 13th i'd take that. If we finish 17th then I wouldn't

Fair enough.

At this point I've seen enough to make it unacceptable to me regardless of where we now finish.

• Like 1

Whilst no-one by any stretch of the imagination thinks it has been a successful season, it is interesting to note that with a win against Spurs it is perfectly feasible we could finish the season 12th. Now that actually would be progress. It probably won't happen but I still think the abuse Lambert has been getting is unfair.

I say it every year there is always a group of clubs somewhere between 9th and relegation where there is a lot of places up for grabs with very few points in it

Â