Paul Lambert

limpid

The thought of sacking a manager after the window and so late in the season fills me with distaste but Lambert is a Director or football who knows the transfer market, he simply isn't a manager and the club needs to realise that asap before we get stuck in the painful cycle of the Championship.

I've wanted him out for a little while now, but he simply has to go if we don't get anything from this game.

It's kind of pointless getting angry about it though because he simply isn't leaving. May as well get angry about your own mortality - the prospect of him staying is that certain.

• Like 1

I've wanted him out for sometime now, simply put we need to protest now and quickly our time in the league may be running out

Protests won't achieve anything. If the absolute awfulness of this season isn't enough to get rid of him, nothing is. Even if we go down he'll probably still be here.

He simply has to go, I fear we've left it too late though.

We have, but I'd rather go down with a few games of hope than this hopeless football and expectation.....at least another manager would have them following a pass, making runs or supporting the ball carrier....you know, the absolute basics of football!!!!

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay
  • Like 3

He simply has to go, I fear we've left it too late though.

We have, but I'd rather go down with a few games of hope than this hopeless football and expectation.....at least another manager would have them following a pass, making runs or supporting the ball carrier....you know, the absolute basics of football!!!!

You don't have to go down to have hope. A manager with the will to win can give that.

• Like 1

It looks like the players have lost their belief as well, and that is always when the board reacts. They should never react to moronic football fans (although the correlation between a crap manager and angry fans is high), but when the players don't give a shit we're entering into dangerous territory. Players don't owe us anything, they'll leave for better clubs in the summer and we'll play Derby in the Championship.

Two good subs now though. Weimann and Sinclair have been woeful and needed to be subbed, although I am not so sure what Joe Cole will give this team. Hopefully I just jinxed something, somehow.

• Like 1

It looks like the players have lost their belief as well, and that is always when the board reacts. They should never react to moronic football fans (although the correlation between a crap manager and angry fans is high), but when the players don't give a shit we're entering into dangerous territory. Players don't owe us anything, they'll leave for better clubs in the summer and we'll play Derby in the Championship.

Two good subs now though. Weimann and Sinclair have been woeful and needed to be subbed, although I am not so sure what Joe Cole will give this team. Hopefully I just jinxed something, somehow.

rubbish, Derby be in Premier LEague next season ;)

There's a big gap between the quality of the players in our squad and the quality of our performances - that gap is the managers job.

He has to go tonight if we're to turn it around. Even if that means Cowans in for the rest of the season.

This, this, **** this.

Worst "manager" in our history. Absolute fake. Stealing a wage.

Just hurry up and **** off.

• Like 2

Â