Paul Lambert

limpid

How can you justify giving the manager a new contract. If as you say it would be based on just keeping us in the Premiership then we will have to accept more of this.

If he is given a new contract I won't be renewing my st. It's the only way I would want to protest to hit Lerner in the pocket and If others do that then maybe he might take notice.

How can you justify giving the manager a new contract. If as you say it would be based on just keeping us in the Premiership then we will have to accept more of this.

If he is given a new contract I won't be renewing my st. It's the only way I would want to protest to hit Lerner in the pocket and If others do that then maybe he might take notice.

Ask Lerner and Faulkner. 

These two clowns are the biggest problem and until fans can see this we will always struggle.

• Like 2

Again, I can't see why people have such an issue with Faulkner. If he has a brief from Lerner, what is he supposed to do? Rebel and authorise loads of spending? He has a remit. He fulfils that remit for Lerner.

It's easy to have a go at the bloke, but would any of you directly disobey your boss? Especially when the money he's on.

• Like 3

Ok, I'm going out shopping for a few hours now so I have a little discussion for people to have whilst I am away.

Question 1. Why replace Lerner, with FFP in mind?

Question 2. Why replace Lambert now he has the opportunity to spend his usual budget on less players?

• Like 2

Again, I can't see why people have such an issue with Faulkner. If he has a brief from Lerner, what is he supposed to do? Rebel and authorise loads of spending? He has a remit. He fulfils that remit for Lerner.

It's easy to have a go at the bloke, but would any of you directly disobey your boss? Especially when the money he's on.

This.

Lerner > Faulkner > Lambert.

I'm not suggesting he should rebel, but I do think both he and Lerner should go - and Lambert will have to follow too. Faulkner isn't 'Mr Innocent' in all these and has played a big part in the recruitment process of managers, three failed appointments.

Lambert's going nowhere! Read that however you like. Today's result was expected, the Chelsea result most definitely wasn't. We are what we are and Randy will be content with that, unless of course we drop a division. Expectation lowering appears to be part of PL's remit.

• Like 1

Acceptance then or rebel?

Never been a rebel but I can't accept my expectations to be lowered because the chairman is happy for this great club of ours to just exist in the lower echelons of the Premiership with one eye on relegation.

Not that it will matter much but if lambert is given a new contract then I will spent my pennies elsewhere and it will kill me to do it.

Bored with the Faulkner is innocent quotes. He runs the business while Randy is not in the country. A CEO is not just a yes man. He would be responsible for the research of managers. He is responsible for the budget financed by the owner, but also the profits generated by the club.

My belief from working within a blue chip company, is there is money available to spend, but if we can spend a very limited amount, the money unspent will be added to turnover thus Faulkner getting a pat in the back from Lerner with view to end of year accounts. Though we really need to speculate to accumulate??

• Like 1

Deserves the sack just for signing tonev tbh.

Petrov too then?

I wasn't aware that Petrov was a paid scout. In fact it says everything about Lambert's utter lack of ability that he listened to Petrov in the first place.

Petrov too then?

I wasn't aware that Petrov was a paid scout. In fact it says everything about Lambert's utter lack of ability that he listened to Petrov in the first place.

You'd think a Bulgarian international with 106 caps would know a bit about Bulgarian players? More than Lambert anyway. Just seems like ANOTHER reason (when there's enough legitimate ones) to attack Lambert. It's hardly madness to listen to such an experienced, respected player.

Petrov too then?

You'd think a Bulgarian international with 106 caps would know a bit about Bulgarian players? More than Lambert anyway. Just seems like ANOTHER reason (when there's enough legitimate ones) to attack Lambert. It's hardly madness to listen to such an experienced, respected player.

Would you?  Petrov has been in Scotland and England for the last 15 years, and hasn't played for the Bulgarian team in two years obviously whilst battling cancer.  Why would he know much about a young player in a Polish league who he's probably never played with at international level? 

Alan Hutton has played 40 times for Scotland, let's get him on the scouting network.

Alan Hutton to Scotland is far different to what Petrov is to Bulgarian. His wedding was televised. He's a hero. 

Silly comparison.

As I said, it's another stick to beat Lambert with, when (as I've said over and over again) there's more than enough to use. I guess people are just getting bored with repeating themselves.

Alan Hutton to Scotland is far different to what Petrov is to Bulgarian. His wedding was televised. He's a hero. 

Silly comparison.

As I said, it's another stick to beat Lambert with, when (as I've said over and over again) there's more than enough to use. I guess people are just getting bored with repeating themselves.

I've never heard you say a bad word about Lambert.  What are all these other sticks you think you've come out with?  And it matters not a jot whether Petrov is a national hero or not.  We spent £2m on a player who doesn't even look good enough for League 2, supposedly on his say so.  The manager decided that was a player worth buying, and clearly didn't do any research himself.  But really, whoever scouted him is almost irrelevant, the fact is it's another lower league dud signed by Lambert.

Â