limpid

Do you reckon Benteke has 90 minutes in him?

We're not exactly bristling with options.

Might as well let him mill around up there, if the ball bounces it's way to him he might pull something out the bag.

I think the second question would be has Bent got twenty minutes in him? I think he'd probably need a bag of chips after ten, so I reckon we're best leaving Tekkers out there for a bit.

Benteke is looking a lot better this half. Seems to getting his match sharpness back. Think he'll destroy QPR next weekend.

I dont think we will destroy any team were poor and thats how it is. We cant score goals by jan we will be in bottom 3 we wont beat qpr spurs or burnley. We just dont do enough in games. Villa used to pile the pressure on and you could sense victory now its this counter style crap. Even west spam are scoring goals

When did we ever "pile pressure on"? Have you been supporting a different Villa?

Benteke is looking a lot better this half. Seems to getting his match sharpness back. Think he'll destroy QPR next weekend.

I dont think we will destroy any team were poor and thats how it is. We cant score goals by jan we will be in bottom 3 we wont beat qpr spurs or burnley. We just dont do enough in games. Villa used to pile the pressure on and you could sense victory now its this counter style crap. Even west spam are scoring goals
When did we ever "pile pressure on"? Have you been supporting a different Villa?

Martin oneil era we would create loadsa chances the midfield of petrov milner young barry and downing defence of mellberg larsen etc it was good days.