The Apprentice 2014

andykeenan

The candidates on this years Apprentice are ridiculously poor, how on earth some of them got selected I don't know. I presume people like Steven got selected because of his annoying personality but people like Ella Jade who Lord Sugar ripped into in the boardroom I have genuinely no idea.

The candidates on this years Apprentice are ridiculously poor, how on earth some of them got selected I don't know. I presume people like Steven got selected because of his annoying personality but people like Ella Jade who Lord Sugar ripped into in the boardroom I have genuinely no idea.

Her Daddy probably knew some one in the BBC.

Her Daddy probably knew some one in the BBC.

She is really smart. I can tell this from her repeated use of "essentially".

think I could do a job on that Roisin given half a chance

I thought she was quite calm and a good PM .. right up to to the point she get the margins wrong  

the worse thing for me is that this isn't the first ever series , it's something like the 10th ?  ... so have none of these people ever watched a previous series and thus seen exactly what is required  .... the tasks are not really based on ability , they are based on a flawed game play  ... i.e margin v quality  ... if you were running a business and you wanted to keep clients then you wouldn't fleece them the way they do in the tasks   ..but the task is all about profit so after 10 years the candidates should know how to play the game by now

James must be toast soon, Sugar wanted him gone and he wasnt even bought back into the board room. I would love to know what his business idea is as this tool cant be put in front of people that are going to give any serious consideration to buying something from him.

James must be toast soon, Sugar wanted him gone and he wasnt even bought back into the board room. I would love to know what his business idea is as this tool cant be put in front of people that are going to give any serious consideration to buying something from him.

He'll be the one that's keep solely for the Interviews (Sugar has partly admitted in the past he keeps one candidate in the series just for that) and will be then fired in a pique of rage when his business plan and him generally is found useless.

Tonights episode

Week 6 The candidates are called aboard HMS Belfast to find out about their latest task. Lord Sugar tells them they must design a brand new board game, then sell it to shops across London.

Haven't watched any this year, but watched a bit last night.

I always love it when a PM chooses an idea that nobody on his/her team likes, then goes to a focus group and nobody likes it and still persists.

I didn't see the end last night but I assume it was the PM of the "Jim Davidson's Sexist Board game" that got fired?

didn't think it was all that original though  but given the time they had they did well with it ...

it made a change when Geoknow won , usually they tend to edit the show in such a way that the product that looks abysmal and the team in chaos( followed by the other team looking smug in the boardroom when they see how crap the other teams product was)   , somehow pull the win out the bag ( see Daniel the week before )  ...

Roisin recovered well after her mess as PM the other week  ... Aussie bloke  , maybe he is a follower rather than a leader , he will have to be a PM next week to prove he can lead

Edited by tonyh29

didn't think it was all that original though but given the time they had they did well with it ...

it made a change when Geoknow won , usually they tend to edit the show in such a way that the product that looks abysmal and the team in chaos( followed by the other team looking smug in the boardroom when they see how crap the other teams product was) , somehow pull the win out the bag ( see Daniel the week before ) ...

Roisin recovered well after her mess as PM the other week ... Aussie bloke , maybe he is a follower rather than a leader , he will have to be a PM next week to prove he can lead

Aussie bloke seems to shirk the title of PM, but then go ahead and lead the task anyway.

Â