PES 15

villaajax

Does it still have animal heads? I remember having Tim Howard with a full great white shark across the top of his head.

I also remember going for a diving header with Mateja Kezman. Usually he would have dived straight under the ball but it hit the monkey perched on top of his head and went in. Mega lolz ensued.

At uni we created a team of our mates.

But we'd also add loads of random players.

Like, we thought the commentator saying "Arteta" sounded like "Hot Tater" so we created a small, fat, round yellow bloke to look like a potato (sort of) and called him Hot Tater.

Anyway, one of our housemates (Harry) got irrationally annoyed, like stormed out and wouldn't talk to us annoyed, when we created a player with a dog's head and called it "Harry's Mom"

No option files on Xbox One or PS4 apparently. I'm out.

and me, i cant do it anymore, im sat here knowing sanchez and cleverley wont be at villa, we'll be called west midlands village and our kit wont look anything like what it actually should do

and then that around 100 other teams will have a similar problem

i used to be able to cope with the editing, then konami got lazier and lazier, i cant play it without spending a week in edit mode, had enough of it

Whoever said there are no option files?

A patch is coming out to allow the use of USB sticks.

The game needs to come out first before the Option Files are created.

:rolleyes:

Edited by villaajax

At uni we created a team of our mates.

But we'd also add loads of random players.

Like, we thought the commentator saying "Arteta" sounded like "Hot Tater" so we created a small, fat, round yellow bloke to look like a potato (sort of) and called him Hot Tater.

Anyway, one of our housemates (Harry) got irrationally annoyed, like stormed out and wouldn't talk to us annoyed, when we created a player with a dog's head and called it "Harry's Mom"

I thought it sounded like 'hot tater' too! I occasionally call him it now. I never created a potato though.

I did create a fantastic Peter Crouch (whilst at Villa) on one of the old Smackdown games. Not sure how relevant that is to anything.

• Like 1

I think the last PES i bought was a few years ago on my PSP and it was shite. 

Even though the gameplay might be worse in Fifa 15, I enjoy being able to play with proper licensed teams and being able to play at VP is a bonus. Not bloody West Midlands Village and stupid names for our players.

Even though the gameplay might be worse in Fifa 15, I enjoy being able to play with proper licensed teams and being able to play at VP is a bonus. Not bloody West Midlands Village and stupid names for our players.

Which is what the option files will fix :rolleyes:

Always justifying...

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

robben.jpg

FIFA seem to have borrowed a version of Robben from PES 2008 while PES's version looks like a photograph.

maxresdefault.jpg

FIFA's attempt at Neymar is awful and why are FIFA's kits so grainy?

pes-vs-fifa-face-comparison.jpg

• Like 2

I'd buy PES this year for game play but you can't use option files online and the player faces for the 'smaller' teams won't look anything near as good as those.

I don't play offline and unless PES is incredible this time I probably won't get it. I hope it reaches it's PES 5 heights.

robben.jpg

FIFA seem to have borrowed a version of Robben from PES 2008 while PES's version looks like a photograph.

maxresdefault.jpg

FIFA's attempt at Neymar is awful and why are FIFA's kits so grainy?

pes-vs-fifa-face-comparison.jpg

Wow that is a really bad job.  So bad that I'm genuinely shocked.  Surely EA could afford to produce better than that,   I guess they are to busy pumping all the money into the marketing department ...

• Like 1

I've never quite understood people not buying the games based on likeness. I'm not buying Fifa to look at the names and get close up's of Wes Brown, so what does it matter?

If the gameplay is better that's all I really care about.

I've always bought football games for gameplay and enjoyment.  PES had that nailed up to 5/6 and FIFA has taken over.  Would be happy to switch to PES if they can get up there again.  I play offline mostly as online is too annoying on both FIFA and PES.  Although saying all that I am quite enjoying FIFA at the moment.

Â