Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

9 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Germany are so good it's boring. Basically doing it with 10 men as well, Schweinsteiger is awful.

Yup they always remind me of watchng Klitschko boxing. Bloody amazing at what they do but dull to watch. 

3 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

To underline that they bring a guy with the quality of Julian Draxler off the bench almost as you post.   Agree with Schweinsteiger too, he's in the side on reputation now, he's a shadow of the player he once was and I think even his relative youth (still only 31) isn't covering up for the fact that his legs have gone.  I can't see him being at Man Utd much longer and I wouldn't be surprised if he retires from international football after this tournament. 

Yeah, not just their quality but the age means they'll only get better.

He should've stayed at Bayern. England is about the worst league for him where players basically run him out of the game.

6 minutes ago, gharperr said:

In his last two biggest games he's played he's been at fault for goals. 

Losing his head against atelitco and now this.

Great defender though 

he'll always have that image of messi putting him on his ass too

he's a good player, his distribution is brilliant, suits a team that has plenty of the ball

Oh I swear if I was Hummels missing the next match cause the word removed I tackled dived I would give the tournament hosts a proper reason to suspend me by knocking him out..

12 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Yeah, not just their quality but the age means they'll only get better.

He should've stayed at Bayern. England is about the worst league for him where players basically run him out of the game.

I think Bayern wanted rid.  They knew. 

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Every tournament the same, these silly yellow card suspensions.

There does need to be a rule change.

I wouldn't mind if it was a suspension after yellows in consecutive games or something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

There does need to be a rule change.

I wouldn't mind if it was a suspension after yellows in consecutive games or something.

Yeah, or make it 3 yellows, or reset after the group phase. It's crap.

Just now, PaulC said:

If its a Germany v Portugal final its going to be so boring. 

Fortunately I don't see Portugal beating Wales. Maybe Wales will miss Ramsey more than I think they will, but Portugal have nothing but Ronaldo and he has been average for them as always.

Â