Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

So this isn't being televised or streamed in any way shape or form?

Kinda sucks. Really gonna be no way to know how anyone performs outside of goals scored. 

Are you new to the League Cup? It's always been this way.

Something's up with Okore.

I can see some news soon that he's had a setback or upset Lambert

I really hope he doesn't just fade into nothing at Villa coz I had such high hopes for him when he arrived.

Probably jumping to conclusions and being overly pessimistic. I hope I am.

I like that team. Bacuna Cole and Grealish will be very eager to perform well which I'm sure will result in chances. Here's hoping Bent is keen to put them away.

Only negative?

The bearded footballing gimp that is Nathan Baker is starting.

There was a game against Blackburn a few years ago which wasn't on tv but someone managed to get a link up. Not the best picture but there was no commentary so it was great.

Yeah I remember, that was brilliant. It was through a forum where someone managed to get into the satellite uplink or something like that. IIRC didnt Houllier make a 'magic sub' and Heskey had one of his 'better' games.

Probably jumping to conclusions and being overly pessimistic. I hope I am.

I think you are. We can afford to take our time with him at the moment, and I assume that's exactly what we're doing

I'm thinking this might be the most likely:

Given

Hutton Senderos Baker Richardson

Sanchez Westwood

Bacuna Cole Grealish

Bent

Pl dont play 4-2-3-1, probably:

Given

Hutton Senderos Baker Richardson

Sanchez         

Cole     Westwood

Bacuna                           Grealish

Bent

Edited by villalad21

There was a game against Blackburn a few years ago which wasn't on tv but someone managed to get a link up. Not the best picture but there was no commentary so it was great.

Yeah I remember, that was brilliant. It was through a forum where someone managed to get into the satellite uplink or something like that. IIRC didnt Houllier make a 'magic sub' and Heskey had one of his 'better' games.

Find Mr. Uplink!