SIFF World Cup

Stevo985

Giant Pandas only. And you'll have to fight AVFCforever1991 for control as he's already managing them under the "baggsy" rule.

I'm looking forward to 8Pints' case for the Chimps vs the Polar bears. should be able to sway a few votes with nobody (so far) to debate against him.

• Like 1

Two matches tomorrow:

Chimps vs Polar Bears

and

Cheetahs vs Dolphins

I'll put up polls once we've had a bit of a debate.

My opinion is that Chimps vs Polar bears is hard to call. Both big and strong, both able to stand on hind legs, both quick. Ultimately, I think that, whilst polar bears are quick, they wouldn't have much acceleration, and they'd lack agility and movement. This, coupled with the Chimps similarity to humans and their undoubtedly brilliant goalkeeper would swing it in their favour.

And a walkover for the Cheetahs. Rules don't change, so the game is played on grass. Dolphins are next to useless.

You obviously haven't seen one try to catch a young seal... Which I hear is something of a controversial training method for the Polar Bears.

Despite the Dolphins being the favourites to leave the competition first, I'm hoping Howard (spider)Webb gives them a chance, by being strict on the Cheetahs and their cheating ways.

"HANDBALL!!!!"

Defamation!

Two matches tomorrow:

Chimps vs Polar Bears

and

Cheetahs vs Dolphins

I'll put up polls once we've had a bit of a debate.

My opinion is that Chimps vs Polar bears is hard to call. Both big and strong, both able to stand on hind legs, both quick. Ultimately, I think that, whilst polar bears are quick, they wouldn't have much acceleration, and they'd lack agility and movement. This, coupled with the Chimps similarity to humans and their undoubtedly brilliant goalkeeper would swing it in their favour.

And a walkover for the Cheetahs. Rules don't change, so the game is played on grass. Dolphins are next to useless.

You obviously haven't seen one try to catch a young seal... Which I hear is something of a controversial training method for the Polar Bears.

polar-bear.gif

• Like 1

worldwide ban i'm afraid .. all that beckons for you is an appearance on big brother 12 with Michael Barrymore once the public have forgotten .. assuming you survive prison of course

Two matches tomorrow:

Chimps vs Polar Bears

and

Cheetahs vs Dolphins

Will there be a match thread? Which games have BBC and ITV got? Or are we down to illegal streams? Will there be audio with Jack Woodward? 

• Like 1

An albatross keeper will have problems getting life insurance, though an elephant keeper charging an attacker down would defo be worth a watch.

What's the score with the elephant trunk? Head or arm?

An albatross keeper will have problems getting life insurance, though an elephant keeper charging an attacker down would defo be worth a watch.

What's the score with the elephant trunk? Head or arm?

It's a nose, IMO, so perfectly legal to use.

Picking it up with the trunk would be obstruction though.

I'll manage any team!

I've recently resigned as manager of the Wombat team so i'm looking to get back into management as soon as possible