Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Someone called astonvil123 is apparently saying that it's off. Maybe that's where Daz is getting his worries from. I can't see myself though because his account is protected. Have no idea if he'd know what's happening, I'd guess not.

Edited by useless

This sanchez guy is a discrace to the badge and will never make it in the premier league.  Paul Lambert is an idiot for wasting money on him.

There in a few months when somebody posts it - as they inevitably do - I can say.  "I said it first!" 

( ya see, in case yer slow, I'm not really predicting that he's awful, I'm just predicting some on here will claim that he is, just like they do on every player we own.)   

Think everyone's got a bit excited too early here. News coming through shortly will likely dampen the mood slightly :(

well, that dampens the mood

I'm sure Steve Hunt was some kid who used to retweet loads of random rumours, in an attempt to get something right. I thought he was even the rubbish AVFCIncignito account (not the good one) and also AVFCTransferTweet. I might be wrong, but his name brings up the word 'bollocks' in my mind.

It's as reliable as anything else. The only downfall is that anyone can post anything on there, so in amongst the ITKs (who, by the way, can announce their info much quicker than a newspaper/ Internet article/ teletext page 338 ever could), there are also hundreds of kids practicing their trollage.

Edited by Rob182

So all the (what seems like genuine ITK, after a proven track record) information from Trent, has been undone by a cryptic message from a guy who posts, then immediately signs out.  :detect:

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

It's getting late in the day, might have to hold out until tomorrow, lets see what it brings, fingers crossed and hands in the air, that it's Sanchez confirmed as a Villa player.

Edited by useless

Don't forget even Trent himself warned us to exercise caution on this one. It's getting late in the day too, might have to hold out until tomorrow, lets see what it brings.

Indeed, but at least Trent went a little to explain the situation, rather than just posting a titbit of negativity.

Tomorrow would be my guess too. I very much doubt we'll get any news, either way this evening.

• Like 1

Â