Will Blues go straight back down next season?

shambles

Scum go down?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Scum go down?

• yes
    • no

Straight question Yes or no? I've been keeping half an eye on them (lets face it, when you live in Birmingham it's hard to ignore them - especially when all but one of the missus family are on the 'dark side') and frankly, they a VERY poor side - extremely inconsistent. Bruce in my view needs 11 new players to stand a chance of staying up. They have an impotent forward line, a weak midfield and a leaky defence. The only reason they've finished where they have is that apart from Sunderland, this is the poorest Championship I've ever seen.

Going down!

Just for laughs, last seasons scum bashing

Until now, I had managed to live my life without encountering a bluenose, only hearing about this species on these fora.

After reading eloquent comments like "the star reprisents the muslim area you come from witton you paki, passports out were going to vile park for a curry lololol **** you joe", where any resemblance to any generally accepted flavor of English is entirely coincidental...

...I think I need to take a shower. I feel dirty.

I believe the General Belgrano stayed up longer.

We should certainly hope so!

The Belgrano (nee USS Phoenix... we sold her to the Argies in 1951) was launched in March, 1938, meaning that it stayed up for 44 years...

With both head and heart I think they will be going straight back down unless they do some seriously good business in the summer.

Spot on. Especially as Bendtner will be back at Arsenal and apparently they cant afford Cole's wages. They must have one of the worst defences around. Just a bit worried they might fluke the season!

one thing id ont get is that they say they cant keep andy cole because they cant afford it but if they cant afford andy cole what hope have they got next season. god i hate that clearing in the woods cameron jerome

They are error prone at the back and impotent up front. The middle isn't that great either. Having said that, they will spend money. I doubt they will buy any real quality but they may get enough to pip the likes of Sheffield United, Fulham and whoever comes up in the play offs, unless it's Albion.

With both head and heart I think they will be going straight back down unless they do some seriously good business in the summer.

Spot on. Especially as Bendtner will be back at Arsenal and apparently they cant afford Cole's wages. They must have one of the worst defences around. Just a bit worried they might fluke the season!

I don't understand the Cole thing. Didn't they say if they were promoted they would spend big?

Â