Will Blues go straight back down next season?

shambles

Scum go down?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Scum go down?

• yes
    • no

they will go back down. i have faith that the right thing will happen and they will suffer terrible hardships and embarasment. im sure our good lord only let them come to give the rest of us a good laugh. with a bit of luck bruce will bore them all to death before the season is half over .

By the way, Premiership-Premiership loans should banned.

If they had been, we'd probably have been relegated last season (sans Milner)

On the original topic, it depends on what happens in the summer. With the new money that all clubs are going to have, a lot of their targets will be going elsewhere and they will struggle to attract players. A lot depends on Bruce's ability to scout for some gems. Something that he has never managed to do in his life.

Of their current squad, only McSheffery is real quality. And that won't be enough to save them.

Larsson could be good for them. Jaidi is an old-school defender who can bang them in from corners at the other end and has proven himself at Bolton already. They always seem to have good goalkeepers (probably thanks to Spink's influence!), and if they can get Forssell fit we know he is quality. And McSheffrey. But they still need an awful lot of re-building.

Larsson could be good for them. Jaidi is an old-school defender who can bang them in from corners at the other end and has proven himself at Bolton already.

True, Larsson could make it. Jaidi on the other hand is extremely error prone. Over the course of the season he'll cost you more goals than he'll score. There must have been a reason that Bolton were happy to let him go to the Sty for a pittance.

I think Forssell looks like he's on his way out...They took a risk with him and his injury (after Everton refused to take him) and it looks like it didn't pay off.

They have only got 5 players who are possibly premiership material. Mcsheffery, Jerome, Larrson, Doyle, Kelly. Maybe Muamba if they sign him. So they need a good six new players IMO including 2 new central defenders. What would really piss me off if i was a nose (thanks dad for making that not possible) is when you combine the wealth of the Golds and the little welsh rat, they are up there as one of the more wealthy clubs. But they never put there own cash in.

ps. Did i mention i sincerely hope they go down after we've wiped our feet all over them! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 1 year later...
They'll go straight back down. The standard of football in the Championship was diabolical this season and everytime I saw them play they were absolutely awful, and they fluked their way to winning games.

When they came up 5 years ago I was worried because of the state the Villa were in, but this time I haven't a worry in the world. I'm gonna enjoy next season, and enjoy the on-going comedy of another relegation year at the Sty.

I do believe I got it spot on. 8)

Am I the only one (and I suspect I am) that thinks it was actually TOO easy for us last season? The derby sort of loses its appeal a bit when we know there's virtually no chance of losing.

I didn't even get the chance to give a load of stick to Blue noses because they just admitted they were battered. :)

Am I the only one (and I suspect I am) that thinks it was actually TOO easy for us last season? The derby sort of loses its appeal a bit when we know there's virtually no chance of losing.

I didn't even get the chance to give a load of stick to Blue noses because they just admitted they were battered. :)

Nope - it's one of them emphatic victories that will hurt them for many years.

One nose at work tried to take the mickey for the Barry situation - All it took was a roger moore esque raised eyebrow to shut him up.

He knew what i was thinking about

I think they'll get at least the play offs.

The likes of Maik Taylor, Stephen Kelly, Liam Ridgewell, Sebastian Larsson, Garry O'Connor, Cameron Jerome, Gary McSheffrey, James McFadden and Lee Carsley, can't quite cut it in the Premiership, but more than good enough for the Championship. They've managed to keep most of their side together, so i reckon they'll do well.

They've also got that Sone Aluko, supposed to be good, England U21.

it's a bumped thread from last year^^

Saying that.... a disastrous run at the start of the season, followed by noses doing what they do best (turning against their own team & board), and maybe they might drop again!

it's a bumped thread from last year^^

Saying that.... a disastrous run at the start of the season, followed by noses doing what they do best (turning against their own team & board), and maybe they might drop again!

I only realised after i'd posted, D'oh!

:D

Nope - it's one of them emphatic victories that will hurt them for many years.

One nose at work tried to take the mickey for the Barry situation - All it took was a roger moore esque raised eyebrow to shut him up.

He knew what i was thinking about

totally right, it has 100% hut them up they have nothing to say because of that and it totally demoralised them.

in fact I believe it got them relegated in the end, thye lost the will

• 3 months later...
Â