Roy Keane

TrentVilla

Even Lambert's socks finish in the bottom half (of his calves)?

When asked about them it was apparently down to a fault at the suppliers, he was asked about what was going to happen and he replied

"they sew again "

• Like 1

I feel there is a message hidden in the disparity in sock length. ITKs?

Rumour has it he he wants to be exactly like Jack Grealish. Apparently the flop of hair on top will appear within the next few weeks. #ITKSources

Lol

Is The Hair coming to the States? I'm bringing a top to practice/game in Dallas for my son's room for autographs and I'd like some guys on there he can grow up watching.

Rumour has it he he wants to be exactly like Jack Grealish. Apparently the flop of hair on top will appear within the next few weeks. #ITKSources
Lol

Is The Hair coming to the States? I'm bringing a top to practice/game in Dallas for my son's room for autographs and I'd like some guys on there he can grow up watching.

With the first team now but whether he travels to the US remains another thing. I'll probs update it on his thread when I can. He'll be more than happy to sign it if it is the case :)

Lol

With the first team now but whether he travels to the US remains another thing. I'll probs update it on his thread when I can. He'll be more than happy to sign it if it is the case :)

Edit: Sorry a little bit OT...

What do you make of us appointing Keane as the AM Kev?

A very interesting one... as my brother is a young attacking minded player with both Keane and Lambert both being tough footballing characters I do wonder what effect it will have on his footballing development.

In regards to just Keane I think it will help Jack with game time. Because of the irish connection and the fact MON has watched Jack before I do think he could have an impact on how much he plays this season.

In regards to the squad I've heard PL can be strict and it is clearly the case given the bomb squad last season. Now with Keane by his side I doubt they'll take any slacking !

Even Lambert's socks finish in the bottom half (of his calves)?

When asked about them it was apparently down to a fault at the suppliers, he was asked about what was going to happen and he replied

"they sew again "

Tumblr_m935jbUGkB1qhd1lzo1_400.gif

The thing that worries me is that we had to coaches sacked for "bullying" which clearly PL must of been aware was going on. 

Then we hire someones who is world renowned as a bully??

No doubt quality player but seem a bit odd to me

I'm not at all sure this was PL's choice for assistant manager. Listening to the press conferences on the day of his official appointment it doesn't sound to me like PL and RK know each other that well, he (RK) certainly only really mentions dealings when they were managers at clubs and meeting up once or twice, there is nothing that suggests they are bessie mates.

Is it possible that MON had a role to play in this ? I read somewhere (on here i think) that he and Randy had kissed and made up, and he is the big link between PL and RK.

Either way, the next few months will be interesting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Extended interview with Keane and O'Neill currently on the Last Word on Today FM (in Ireland) - podcast will probably be available. Haven't heard it all but Matt Cooper was saying to Keane he'd be discussing Villa in depth later on in the interview.

Edited by El-Reacho

I'm not at all sure this was PL's choice for assistant manager. Listening to the press conferences on the day of his official appointment it doesn't sound to me like PL and RK know each other that well, he (RK) certainly only really mentions dealings when they were managers at clubs and meeting up once or twice, there is nothing that suggests they are bessie mates.

Is it possible that MON had a role to play in this ? I read somewhere (on here i think) that he and Randy had kissed and made up, and he is the big link between PL and RK.

Either way, the next few months will be interesting. 

Believe me,  this was Paul's appointment

• 3 weeks later...
Â