Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Why are there so many empty seats? Last home game of the season, small(ish) ground, London club, I thought they were a perennial sell out?

Perhaps they caught on how tedious it is to watch Aston Villa these days.

Please let Man City lose as well just to really rub it in. :D

Why are there so many empty seats? Last home game of the season, small(ish) ground, London club, I thought they were a perennial sell out?

Maybe they've seen what we do to the game of football and decided not to bother.

Exactly

Playing premium prices to watch a training ground match for 90 mins

Attack versus defence or in our case Attack versus nothing

Please let Man City lose as well just to really rub it in. :D

Maybe they've seen what we do to the game of football and decided not to bother.

We make football thrilling for others.

Said before kick off we'd be the first team to concede today :/

And you were wrong.

Oh I know, I was just pointing out that I expected us to concede early on in the game. We don't seem to start playing until we've gone 1-0 down and we're chasing the game.

• Like 1

They were sold out when I tried to get a ticket - only overpriced ones available on Viagogo or whatever agency Spurs use. So I decided not to bother. Glad so far. Empty seats must be Spurs ST holders finding better things to do.