$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

This for me will be my last post on VT, its been on a downward spiral for a while, the fact that we had 30 pages of utter crap puns on Tuesday was the final straw. If you look on TBAR there are so many familiar names on there I assume that maybe I am not the only one to feel that way.

As opposed to posts like this?

this is my first post here ive been reading a good few posts over the last week or two ,,right now after the last week i dont really believe anyone has stated anything thats fact,,,admin looked the part but now he looks as lost as everyone else,,most so called itks on twitter are throwing every rich person in the world into the hat,,,does anyone even have an idea of whats going on ,,personally think the majority on here and twitter are just guessing ,,,people saying lerner closed his resteraunt for the meeting ??who knows ,,they say its closed for a wedding and they have also deleted their twitter account ,,,somehow im starting to feel we are going to be dissapointed about the outcome of all of this ,,of course we be happy with a new start under a new owner but the hype built up on this over the last week is making fans believe we are going to be the next man city. ive enjoyed reading up on this forum but the build up to this big announcement was exciting and then we were told the club is up for sale and thats that ,,,im not a member of other forums just a couple of facebook fan pages etc but i like to scroll through this one for some reason. since the story broke on here a few weeks back i dont think we are even closer to the truth,,,and i never get my hopes up that there is many people on forums that are actually itk for real ...but one thing is for sure we all want the best for villa no matter what and the sooner the facts come to light but dont hold your breath,,doing some good work here lads keep it up after all its a forum not a website of itk people and yous have already said that yous wanted to create it for villa fans to have a good chat or debate ,,well done

How about this?

I tend to agree with the last point. But I won't wear a burka or a blanket round my head and I ain't eating curry.

Yeah, i'd rather stay here tbh.

• Like 1

Brothers Shyam and Hari Bhartia lost over $500 million as shares of their foods outfit Jubilant FoodWorks, which has franchises for Domino's Pizza and Dunkin' Donuts, took hit amid lower consumer spending.

this does not sound good at all!

whats odds we get one of these brands on our shirt in next few years?

or even worse  dunkin dohnuts park! Venkys Part 2 :(