$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

My Fondest Memories of Bournemouth are at Villa Park in front of 48000 plus with Andy Lochhead smashing in the winner in front of a delirious Holte End after we went a goal down to Ted McDougall in 1972.

After the match all 48000 of us went for a work out in the gym & then on to a curry house in Bournemouth.

Mike McKenna paid the bill. :P

& Yes. He did tip the waiter ;)

• Like 3

Howard Hodgson is a doosh. His location is down as sandbanks, poole. Having lived in Bournemouth and walked around sandbanks a few times, there are varying sized plots of land there and quite a few which you coul dbarely say were Sandbanks. He is a wannabee, and as my 2 year old would say, a big head.

I don't get what living in Bournemouth has anything to do with it.

Bournemouth does not have a decent curry house.

It does actually, try Little India on Old Christchurch Road.

& don't forget to leave a tip. ;)

Nah, now way, no freakin way, does that qualify as a curry house, are they open 24/7? I used to live on that road, they have homages to many cultures in this world inculding the only black bar that is deemed acceptable in one of the most facist parts of england - Bournemouth sucks, on so many levels. HH is very much at home.

Obviously you have an axe to grind, care to share what your problem is?

Easy - Howard Hodgkinson. Tosser.

Oh I see another keyboard warrior with a unknown grudge who chooses to hide behind a screen name but hasn't got the balls to say why.

I know HH, not well and accept he is not everybody's cup of tea, but he is a Villa fan through and through. Like me, he uses his real name on forums which makes him a target for saddos. I am a Brummie who lives in Bournemouth and think it is a pretty nice place. Did you have a bad experience?

Mike you are preaching to the converted with me. I love Bournemouth and have been going for 20 years and am now lucky enough to have property down there. Not so sure about HH though. I don't doubt his love of Villa but he does love himself just a little too much.

My Fondest Memories of Bournemouth are at Villa Park in front of 48000 plus with Andy Lochhead smashing in the winner in front of a delirious Holte End after we went a goal down to Ted McDougall in 1972.

After the match all 48000 of us went for a work out in the gym & then on to a curry house in Bournemouth.

Mike McKenna paid the bill. :P

& Yes. He did tip the waiter ;)

Your best post on VT by a mile.

Jareth - How's your new job going with the Bournemoth Tourist board? ;)

Just awful, I say, well, laugh, and they don't laugh with me. Let alone the time I gave the receptionist a peach. She fell into the bog of stench and now works at Lidls.

I wonder if anyone's thought about him refloating us?

Jesus that would be incredibly messy ........a new worse case scenario for me

I dunno fans think they can run the club better lol

• Like 1

Well I am from Balsall Heath originally and I don't give a flying hoot about Bournemouth.  What the hell happened to this thread?  I know HH well and yes he has done well for himself and so has his dad through the funeral business.  I've personally never met him.  However, HH is a good guy and loves Villa.  I have been standing next to him when he has talked to PF about going ons at Villa and PF has opened about stuff.  Stuff that I have never posted on here and never will.  So, yes I can believe he did at one point get good information.  HH also is good friends with quite a few ex players because of his work with Villa.  My personality, upbringing etc is all the opposite of HH but even I can look past that to know he is a good guy and loves the Villa.  Not sure how you can sit behind a keyboard and talk about a man you have never met and call him a tosser, all based on his apparent self promoting twitter posts.  

Anyway all of this is off topic.  

I can see it being a long summer of rumour and takeover talks with nothing happening till late in the year.

• Like 3

Well I am from Balsall Heath originally and I don't give a flying hoot about Bournemouth.  What the hell happened to this thread?  I know HH well and yes he has done well for himself and so has his dad through the funeral business.  I've personally never met him.  However, HH is a good guy and loves Villa.  I have been standing next to him when he has talked to PF about going ons at Villa and PF has opened about stuff.  Stuff that I have never posted on here and never will.  So, yes I can believe he did at one point get good information.  HH also is good friends with quite a few ex players because of his work with Villa.  My personality, upbringing etc is all the opposite of HH but even I can look past that to know he is a good guy and loves the Villa.  Not sure how you can sit behind a keyboard and talk about a man you have never met and call him a tosser, all based on his apparent self promoting twitter posts.  

Anyway all of this is off topic.  

I can see it being a long summer of rumour and takeover talks with nothing happening till late in the year.

Which justs underlines that anybody who has ever met HH knows he is a genuine Villa fan. He also has a great sense of humour too.

Not sure about Omariqy though? :P

Just awful, I say, well, laugh, and they don't laugh with me. Let alone the time I gave the receptionist a peach. She fell into the bog of stench and now works at Lidls.

I don't think they laugh with you but most probably at you. You should have given the receptionist your cherry seeing as it was in Bournemouth. I never knew your mom worked in Lidls?

I'm going to get banned for this aren't I.

Over to you limpid.

Nothing wrong with not watching Labyrinth, but you should be shot if you have not seen Fraggle Rock.

Omariqy - fair enough, I don't know Howard, he is a little bit competive in forums and very keen to educate the world on his business dealings, and perceives the average villa fan as pond scum that needs telling about the real world, and basically never approaches a fellow man as an equal, but all that aside, yes, it probably is his parents fault, and they are repeating their mistakes with him but couldn't care less because they haven't the ability to care about their fellow man. NOT THEIR FAULT.

I don't think they laugh with you but most probably at you. You should have given the receptionist your cherry seeing as it was in Bournemouth. I never knew your mom worked in Lidls?

I'm going to get banned for this aren't I.

Over to you limpid.

Nothing wrong with not watching Labyrinth, but you should be shot if you have not seen Fraggle Rock.

Omariqy - fair enough, I don't know Howard, he is a little bit competive in forums and very keen to educate the world on his business dealings, and perceives the average villa fan as pond scum that needs telling about the real world, and basically never approaches a fellow man as an equal, but all that aside, yes, it probably is his parents fault, and they are repeating their mistakes with him but couldn't care less because they haven't the ability to care about their fellow man. NOT THEIR FAULT.

So how much do you owe him on his business dealings? Did he leave you to pick up the tab at that Curry House? Is that what this is all about? Do you need to wear a bullet proof jacket if you've not seen Fraggle Rock? I think you need to spend a little more time on the bench presses. :P;)

We all want the same thing. This is what I got earlier in the evenig. Well, no, we don't, we don't all want acceptance, we don't all need acceptance. Does HH understand the differemce between wants and needs? We want VILLA to win something. We don't care for our personal lives, so long as VILLA goes on. That is all we care about.

Someone give me the shorthand of the last few pages.... Wtf?

redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum 

redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum 

• Like 1

Someone give me the shorthand of the last few pages.... Wtf?

You missed a redrum out there. :P