Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

The Mountain had better be dead

i dont see how he can be because then the contest would be a draw and they couldnt give that sentence, but fwiw despite it being different from the books i think he will be

First off, I read the books so I know whether the Mountain is dead or not, but if you really think a little technicality like the fight ending in a draw is going to stop Tywin and Cersei from lopping off Tyrion's head then you greatly misjudge those two

;)

The Mountain had better be dead

i dont see how he can be because then the contest would be a draw and they couldnt give that sentence, but fwiw despite it being different from the books i think he will be

First off, I read the books so I know whether the Mountain is dead or not, but if you really think a little technicality like the fight ending in a draw is going to stop Tywin and Cersei from lopping off Tyrion's head then you greatly misjudge those two

;)

Is that a book spoiler? :(

God, I really shouldn't use this thread

Don't worry, it wasn't a book spoiler. I've spoiled nothing for you, but c'mon, from what you know of Cersei and Tywin, do you think that would stop them?

Don't worry, it wasn't a book spoiler. I've spoiled nothing for you, but c'mon, from what you know of Cersei and Tywin, do you think that would stop them?

Yay!

No I wouldn't put anything past them to be fair! 

Fair enough, it was rather squelchy. I did a bit of foley on my film course and I have a friend who works as a foley artist and tells me what sort of things they use to create sounds for the productions he works on, so when I hear an interesting noise when watching a film or TV show I have that in the back of my mind.

Â