Midweek football 7/10 March

andykeenan

After the QF draw I put a quid on the semi finalists being Bayern, Atletico, Chelsea, and Dortmund. So close :(

Bloody hell, you could have bought a new car with the winnings of that had come off.

W

After the QF draw I put a quid on the semi finalists being Bayern, Atletico, Chelsea, and Dortmund. So close :(

What, a whole quid ??

Just checked actually and it was 50p  :)

Sorry, Atletico for those fancy people who like to speak Spanish.

It's also interesting that Bayern is an attacking German side playing a Spanish way and Real is an attacking Spanish side playing a German way.

I don't know enough about Atletico to compare them to Chelsea.

Edited by Con

It's also interesting that Bayern is an attacking side playing a Spanish way and Real is an attacking side playing a German way.

That's Chelsea for those fancy people who like to speak Spanish.

It's also interesting that Bayern is an attacking German side playing a Spanish way and Real is an attacking Spanish side playing a German way.

It's Atlético in Spanish and English.

W

What, a whole quid ??

Just checked actually and it was 50p :)

Please gamble responsibly

I thought you were opposed to all gambling?  :detect:

I think I'm going to support Alétiko for the cup now I've dissed them. That'll teach me for getting their name wrong. I probably wouldn't bet on it until they get to the final though. They've got the firepower to beat Chelsea in the semis and in any derby against Real it will probably be a 50/50 game, but I think if they play Bayern they'll be beaten.

Edited by Con

I think I'm going to support Alétiko for the cup now I've dissed them. That'll teach me for getting their name wrong. I probably wouldn't bet on it until they get to the final though. They've got the firepower to beat Chelsea in the semis and in any derby against Real it will probably be a 50/50 game, but I think if they play Bayern they'll be beaten.

;)  :thumb:

• Like 2

"Unlucky United" is trending on Twitter.

Hold on, Bayern had 25 shots (6 on target), United had 6 shots (2 on target.) Not to mention far more possession and corners.

They were unlucky that the Bayern team turned up to the stadium on time, I guess.

Â