Midweek football 7/10 March

andykeenan

Not really, Bayern have won 25 of the 29 games they have played in the league this season. They are top because they beat everybody, not because Dortmund are under performing.

Exactly! Bayern handed out pumping after pumping and Dortmund couldn't keep up.

It's probably time for the hipsters to let this Dortmund shit go and find someone else 'cool' to 'support'

• Like 2

true but it sort of helps when you sign their best talent and a pre-contract for their striker 18 months before he moves 

Part of being a massive club though isn't it. It's not like signing other team's best players is isolated to Bayern.

Should Pep be turning down the chances to sign these guys?

Not really, Bayern have won 25 of the 29 games they have played in the league this season. They are top because they beat everybody, not because Dortmund are under performing.

It's probably time for the hipsters to let this Dortmund shit go and find someone else 'cool' to 'support'

They already do. Atletico.

• Like 4

true but it sort of helps when you sign their best talent and a pre-contract for their striker 18 months before he moves 

Part of being a massive club though isn't it. It's not like signing other team's best players is isolated to Bayern.

Should Pep be turning down the chances to sign these guys?

of course not though I don't think he wanted Lewandowski as dont see him fitting their system, rumour is they want Draxler as well. Bayern have done this for years not just Dortmund, but Schalke, Leverkusen and even Karlsruhe. whats hypocritical is that Bayern chairman said he wanted to protect the league as a weak league makes Bayern weak :D

their just a better version of Celtic

I think Atletico have always been a hipster team, purely because they aren't one of the big 2. Plus they had Kun. 

I've still got this shirt :D

sergio-aguero14.jpg

Hmmm, is that so!? **** it then, I want in. I'm off to grow a beard, wear skinny jeans rolled up to my ankles, a shirt done up to the top button, glasses that I don't need; I'm going to get a job in media, write a football blog about Bolivian football, live in East London and support Atletico and then I'll be so ******g kewl.

• Like 1

i thought the real football hipsters are those who slate people for supporting teams that are in a purple patch?!

i've supported barca since i saw them play wolves in a pre season friendly about 16 years ago

i've liked dortmund since i was a kid because of the fluorescent yellow shirts

the only thing im waiting for now is someone to call me a hipster because of the villa...  :(

If you are going to 'support' multiple successful teams then you've got to expect he to be the target of a bit of gentle ribbing.

You glory hunting bastard. ;)

Â