Weekends football 29/30 March

andykeenan

Gerrard only has himself to blame for not winning the league, he gave up a move to Chelsea where he would have filled his trophy room to win a champions league and a league cup for Liverpool, a club legend but i doubt you will find many people who aren't Liverpool fans that don't think he is a tit

the big racist cheating bastard scores again

Was he actually ever that close to joining Chelsea? Always thought it was one of those agent engineered things in the rags where Gerard gets to play the loyalty card and becomes a legend for turning down the big money move to Chelsea whilst no one questions the new deal he got at Liverpool, it was £140k a week wasn't it? Loyalty :lol:

Gerrard only has himself to blame for not winning the league, he gave up a move to Chelsea where he would have filled his trophy room to win a champions league and a league cup for Liverpool, a club legend but i doubt you will find many people who aren't Liverpool fans that don't think he is a tit

Was he actually ever that close to joining Chelsea? Always thought it was one of those agent engineered things in the rags where Gerard gets to play the loyalty card and becomes a legend for turning down the big money move to Chelsea whilst no one questions the new deal he got at Liverpool, it was £140k a week wasn't it? Loyalty :lol:

i might be wrong but i remember it as Chelsea made a bid, Liverpool rejected it, Gerrard handed in a transfer request, Chelsea made another bid which was accepted but Liverpool coerced him into staying

The media wankfest over Liverpool is one of the reasons why I'd absolutely hate it if they won.

It's no different to the wankfest over Manchester United. Same shit, different team.

And I hate the media wankfest over them too.

• Like 1

Also I'm tired of this "all neutrals want to see Gerrard win the Premier League" rubbish. Yes he's been a fantastic player and stayed at one club throughout his entire career but that doesn't mean he's not a prick.

That is funny because you see the same shit over here on the comments at websites and social media stuff. Lol, and the pool supports vote it up, so it goes on top like it is universally agreed. At least it gives the impression off it.

Despite being an excellent player, I'd still love to see Suarez get one of his legs snapped in half, forcing him to retire from football.

Have to agree, his bad behavior is not excusable and the more it gets accepted, the more we will see off it. That goes for a lot of the players in PL but for me, he has the throne there as well

i might be wrong but i remember it as Chelsea made a bid, Liverpool rejected it, Gerrard handed in a transfer request, Chelsea made another bid which was accepted but Liverpool coerced him into staying

All manner of rumours, There was another one saying that if he left Liverpool for Chelsea then something nasty would happen to his kneecaps

Â