Weekends football 29/30 March

andykeenan

Konstantinos Mitroglu cost £12m, or in the region of, in January. He has made one start and one substitute appearance, for the league's bottom side. Oh.

LOL

He's actually a good player, I've said before that he would be one of the names I'd have looked at as a Benteke replacement.

Very strange, maybe we can grab him in a cut-price move in the Summer :D

Everton Fulham is a decent game. Alot of the talk about Lukaku and rightly so but with Stones, Barkley & Coleman they still have the base of an exciting team if they can keep them. 

Quinn has just called the Fulham manager Felix Maggot

Edited by Nicho
  • Like 2

Konstantinos Mitroglu cost £12m, or in the region of, in January. He has made one start and one substitute appearance, for the league's bottom side. Oh.

LOL

He's actually a good player, I've said before that he would be one of the names I'd have looked at as a Benteke replacement.

Very strange, maybe we can grab him in a cut-price move in the Summer :D

there's a rumour on the fof forum that he was signed by the owner after his son had watched him on tv, and it was either him or no one on deadline day.

according to the physio room his due back for the game at vp so check the odds on him being the first goal scorer in a 2-0 Fulham win

Crazy that Fulham would start a 17-year-old ahead of Bent. Hilarious though. However, they are certainly going down regardless.

The have been playing 19 year old Cauley Woodrow for last few games on his own upfront!! a guy who struggled at Southend on loan with 2 in 18.

Absolute madness

I think Kostas was injured in the beginning. He did really look like a guy who just got here when he played for them the first time but not sure why he is left out of the squad now, maybe he is injured again?

Well that looks like Fulham gone.

even a point wouldn't have been enough for them today, they just don't score goals

i don't mind Fulham, be a shame not having them in the prem

even a point wouldn't have been enough for them today, they just don't score goals

I agree but at the same time one less London club isn't a bad thing.

I agree but at the same time one less London club isn't a bad thing.

Not if the London teams are the easiest and quickest to get to for away games. ;)

Â