Weekends football 29/30 March

andykeenan

The swedish league premiered today and it was in the worst possible way. A "supporter" died when fighting on town started in Helsingborg before their game against Djurgården. Apparently he got hit with a bottle in the head. We have had this problem for sometime and I knew this could happened but Im a little shocked anyway. There was a pitch invasion at the game and its now cancelled.

Also I'm tired of this "all neutrals want to see Gerrard win the Premier League" rubbish. Yes he's been a fantastic player and stayed at one club throughout his entire career but that doesn't mean he's not a prick.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 3

Blues' women's team have beaten Arsenal in the Champion's League semi final.

They're probably going to try and find a way to play them instead of their first team.

Also I'm tired of this "all neutrals want to see Gerrard win the Premier League" rubbish. Yes he's been a fantastic player and stayed at one club throughout his entire career but that doesn't mean he's not a prick.

I'd rather see him win a kick in the balls, the cheating thug.

Gerrard only has himself to blame for not winning the league, he gave up a move to Chelsea where he would have filled his trophy room to win a champions league and a league cup for Liverpool, a club legend but i doubt you will find many people who aren't Liverpool fans that don't think he is a tit

the big racist cheating bastard scores again

Â