Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Wouldn't like Sinclair TBH. Has no desire to play football, wasn't he at WBA last season? Can't remember him doing anything.

He was injured for the vast majority of the season.
Ah fair enough. Thought he was quiet.
It's not fair enough, it's wrong. He did have a few niggling injuries, but he was fit and available for at least half of their games last season. Every time he came on he appeared lazy, disinterested and was allegedly a petulant and disruptive figure in the dressing room.

He's made his money, he's happy coasting now. No thanks.

That's not the impression i got from my Albion supporting mates regarding him not being in the squad.

Your mates are wrong, basically.  His attitude is appalling.

Wouldn't like Sinclair TBH. Has no desire to play football, wasn't he at WBA last season? Can't remember him doing anything.

It's not fair enough, it's wrong. He did have a few niggling injuries, but he was fit and available for at least half of their games last season. Every time he came on he appeared lazy, disinterested and was allegedly a petulant and disruptive figure in the dressing room.

That's not the impression i got from my Albion supporting mates regarding him not being in the squad.

Your mates are wrong, basically. His attitude is appalling.

Fair enough i stand corrected.

Hatem Ben Arfa is available and I reckon he'd be cheap enough for us. Not sure about his wages. It seems he has fallen out with Pardew but up until recently was quality for them. Pardew is a bit of a prat IMO and I doubt has much man management skills so it may be a case of both being at fault but I'd still take the gamble either way.

Dont think that'll happen. Talented player and if he goes it'll be somewhere else. Id love him here though even if he is up his own arse. 

Well that's the impression I was given by my Albion supporting mates so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Maxime Lestienne.......available for £4m, plays widish left, a bargain, 22.

...says who?

It'd probably be a bit more, maybe £5m to £6m, but even £4m would be the most they've (Club Brugge) ever made from a departure. Personally don't think it will be us that end up getting him but I'm pretty sure he'll be on his way out to pastures new this summer. Swansea, Sunderland and Everton were the most recent links in Het Nieuwsblad (Belgian newspaper) but they said we were scouting him back in May.

Edited by samjp26

I'd be pretty shocked if we sent him out on loan, I know we have Hutton back now but it would mean Bacuna is once again competing for the right back position when he could be being used further up the pitch. I also don't really see how it would benefit us as a club, he can't be on much per week and even so I doubt they'll be willing to pay a great deal of whatever he is on.