Stories Out Of Context

Spoony

Then Doug Ellis said to me "Well Richard, once your as capable with your left foot as you are with your right we will have to see what we can sort out won't we, Bozzy is in the shop, go and say hello".

Then Doug Ellis said to me "Well Richard, once your as capable with your left foot as you are with your right we will have to see what we can sort out won't we, Bozzy is in the shop, go and say hello".

I see Doug's grammar is pretty poor ;)

• Like 1

I got pepper-sprayed by a forty-something year old Moroccan man.

I once considered what lie I was going to tell everyone to avoid going to jail for drowning my girlfriend.

I once gave an ad libbed speech to a room full of native Ghanaians with HIV about the importance of wearing suncream.

I was once driven into the middle of no where by some Thai men, who demanded money from me. I was extremely stoned at the time.

I made a German girl cry because I told her I didn't have a duck in my spacesuit

Back on topic...

By this point, I was up to 4 giraffes.

I must interject here. That's not a story. 

If the thread was called, 'say any old bollocks', that would be more than suitable.

My friend's mother had her suitcase, containing her dead dog, stolen from her at a London tube station.

Excellent.

Not have a garden? En route to the taxidermist? Insane?

And finally, after what seemed like an hour of giggling, I managed to climax into the shampoo bottle.

We know this story, you big bully. :)

There was an audible gasp from the 17 assembled Swazi natives as the cork effortlessly popped out of the bottle, then a moment of silence before they all chanted in unison "again, again, again".

Imagining me in a pool of my own blood, behind the bush, Paolo gunned the engine, ready for a fast escape while I complimented the Mozambican officer on his excellent English.

Both taken from my memoirs, the chapter entitled "African Adventures" :)

And as I thought things couldn't get any weirder I noticed Jane Krakowski (Jenna Maroney on 30 Rock) was laughing at me, as the armed policemen frogmarched me , handcuffed, past her in the departure lounge.

True story .

Â