Sol Campbell

Avfc96

The funny thing is that by publicly making such a fuss, he's probably guaranteed he's not getting one

To be fair, I initially channelled my inner Roy Keane and thought "well done mate, you did your job", but among all of the players with honours, most of them for work with charity, loads of players have just got it for "services to sport". The likes of Giggs, Gerrard, Lampard, even Gary McAllister. So it probably wouldn't have raised any eyebrows if he *had* got one

On 20/04/2022 at 17:59, rodders0223 said:

They probably interviewed well. You still need to interview.

Sol Campbell has always come across as a complete moron. A narcissist. Arrogant. Egotistical. Delusional. Thoroughly unpleasant and patronising all whilst being the dumbest person in the room.

Much like our previous manager. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Did I miss the part when Sol Campbell played in a world cup final, never mind scoring in it?

I was scratching my head with that one. I think he means at the actual World Cup and not in a qualifying game.

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I was scratching my head with that one. I think he means at the actual World Cup and not in a qualifying game.

Yeah probably meant to say World Cup Finals, but with the other lie right next to it I thought he was just imagining himself lifting the jules rimet with Bobby Moore as well :)  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Yeah probably meant to say World Cup Finals, but with the other lie right next to it I thought he was just imagining himself lifting the jules rimet with Bobby Moore as well :)  

Moore, Terry and Campbell.

Without building up his ego but of the 3 I think Campbell was a better player than Terry and Ferdinand. He was the final piece of the Arsenal jigsaw and one Wenger never really replaced more than Vieira

• Like 1

Â