Doncaster v Barnsley 

Ipswich v Blackpool 

Millwall v Bolton 

Watford v Middlesbro

Sunday

FA Cup 5th Round

Everton v Swansea 1.30 ITV

Arsenal v Liverpool 4pm BT Sport

I hope the Sunderland v Southampton match ends up in a draw.

me too, especially after seeing poyet sulking about the fixture congestion today

Haha my compliments to the chef. I've a good feeling a draw is how it'll end up.

Southampton were shocking by the sounds of it. Great chance for a cup run. Nothing to play for now.

They were, but no mistakes Sunderland were as bad, a screamer from Gardner was what won it, neither keeper was worked really, Southampton come to life from the 70th minute, Ricky Lambert missed an open goal from 2 yards out.

Just 16,000 to watch it too, bt said it was just £15 a ticket and kids for a fiver too

The FA cup needs an overhaul really

Pochettino not fielding his best team when they have nothing to play for in the league is pretty bad. They're the exact club who should value the cup.

Exactly. The FA Cup is dead on its arse. Ruined by the Premier League and the Champions League

Pochettino not fielding his best team when they have nothing to play for in the league is pretty bad. They're the exact club who should value the cup.

Exactly. The FA Cup is dead on its arse. Ruined by the Premier League and the Champions League

Its even deader when we are knocked out!

Its even deader when we are knocked out!

We should be used to it by now!

Â