192 members have voted

1. 1. Young Player of The Year

• Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Gary Cahill
    • Luke Moore
    • Ashley Young
    • Craig Gardner
    • Isiah Osbourne

You might as well give it to Cahill because for me Gabby has been our PLAYER of the season full stop, he's got as many goals as Barry (without a single pen), he's scored at Old trafford, Stamford bridge and Anfield, he's basically saved us from being in serious danger of going down this last week and he's got around the same amount of assist's as Barry too :D, people can claim he's not been "consistant" but for a young lad who's in his first full season and to have done what he's done deserves massive credit, while Barry bottled it on Saturday Gabby came through and that's the sign of a quality player.

I think this one will be a white wash, as only 1 has played regularly...

er No Cahill has played almost as much as Gabby - 21 apps

he's also played more consistantly imo

He may have played more consistently, but not as good! :D

I think this one will be a white wash, as only 1 has played regularly...

er No Cahill has played almost as much as Gabby - 21 apps

he's also played more consistantly imo

yes - a toss up between these 2 IMO.

I voted for gazza though.

For me, Gabby had a decent start to the season, and has shown signs of form the last 3 games or so.

In the middle he was very average.

Gazza for me has been consistently good, with the odd mishap and the odd superb game thrown in.

So he'd take it for me.

I've just gone the other way, picking Gabby, over Gaz. Very close call, either would be a deserving winner.

Gabby definitely had a dip in form, and should have been rested, I felt, but I think he's had more impact on results, so that's what tipped it for me.

I wouldn't have minded seeing an award for breakthrough player of the year, an award for the best/most exciting prospect to come up from our youth system this year. Obviously the main candidates would be those who have appeared in the first team mostly such as Gardner, Osbourne and i suppose Cahill also, but i know there are a few prospects in our youth/reserves that might be worthy of this award in coming years also. Just an idea though.

Has to be Gabby, played out of position for much of the season but still comes up with a few goals. Playing up front he looks a really good prospect, just needs to sharpen up the finishing add a bit of close control movement and a better first touch and we've got a good striker.

I'm surprised that Cahill hasn't received more votes. Agbonlahor has played very well, but I feel that for a youngster to play centre back in the Premiership is a much more difficult challenge because you need confidence, maturity and consistency or else your chances of appearing again will be gone. Cahill for me.

I would like to say Gabby but he hasn't looked as good on the right as he has through the middle and that is too late now.

I voted for Gary Cahill as I believe he has had the harder job.

Surprised Moore hasn't got one single vote... Gabby for me.

If he'd not been out injured for most of the campaign, he may have been an option.

But he was, so i can't think of a valid reason for anyone to vote moore over gabby or Gazza :?

Â