The Boring Thread

Spoony

Just ask her.

No.

Are you refusing or was that her answer? We need to know if she's Scottish.

I'm off the train now sitting on the bog and wondering what to have for my dinner, as well as contemplating how life got to this point.

I heard her over talking, she wasn't Scottish. The hat was a wooly bobble hat, I now recall seeing it in the window of New Look.

So we know she's not Scottish and she shops at New Look... anything else?

She's a black lady. She was wearing a cream coloured coat.

Well, you don't get black Scottish people so we could have ruled that out straight away. How old was she at a guess?

Just ask her.

No.

Are you refusing or was that her answer? We need to know if she's Scottish.

I'm off the train now sitting on the bog and wondering what to have for my dinner, as well as contemplating how life got to this point.

I heard her over talking, she wasn't Scottish. The hat was a wooly bobble hat, I now recall seeing it in the window of New Look.

Hang on, this is starting to get interesting

• Like 1

So we know she's not Scottish and she shops at New Look... anything else?

She's a black lady. She was wearing a cream coloured coat.

Well, you don't get black Scottish people so we could have ruled that out straight away. How old was she at a guess?

Late 20's. But certainly not early 30's. So maybe mid to late 20's would be a fairer assessment. She was average looking. Not attractive to me nor ugly. Aside from the hat, nothing particularly memorable about her.

I wonder if she knew we were having this conversation about her what would her reaction be?

I'd like to think it would be - "meh".

Â