The Boring Thread

Spoony

I did 15 cases at work today. My target is 7 so I'm pleased with my effort

See you're doing it wrong.

Any sensible boss will immidetely review your target to 13. Stick to 9-10 a day in future. Above target but not worth revising it.

Oh I know. However there is somewhat of a large backlog. So everyone's having to bust a gut

Any sensible boss will immidetely review your target to 13. Stick to 9-10 a day in future. Above target but not worth revising it.

Oh I know. However there is somewhat of a large backlog. So everyone's having to bust a gut

Except your target is still 7. That's down to your boss to sort out.

Depends on your ambitions?

Except your target is still 7. That's down to your boss to sort out.

Depends on your ambitions?

Yeah the KPI target is 7. As some cases can take ages. You may get a day with loads of good cases or one with 4 massive crap ones

My lesson objective in maths today was 'To draw lengths accurately'. Yesterday it was 'To measure lengths accurately'. You can see the skill progression over the 2 days.

Ink in pen is starting to run low. Some letters appear faded while others are in bold. Might have to get another pen soon but I think a good 10 minutes worth of writing is left in this one.

If you have to squiggle it to get it to write, it's time for a new one

Â