The Boring Thread

Spoony

My team won our 6-a-side division. Very happy with the season.

Played 8 Won 7 Drew 1 Lost 0 Scored 30 Conceded 3 Points 22 Goal Difference 27.

Not a bad run for us. The lads are delighted.

• Like 1

Thank you. It's been such a journey.

It's the boring thread, and it's boring pointless information that is only vaguely relevant to me. So I like to enforce it on others.

Plus it's nice to have some football in my life that doesn't involve my team being poor and losing badly. :)

I have been awake since 330am. I worked out twice , worked 8.5 hours with no break, ran errands, met a friend for a beer, came home and took a bath. it's now 10:39 pm and I'm still wide awake. I want to sleep.

Also, it's raining. A lot.

I have been awake since 330am. I worked out twice , worked 8.5 hours with no break, ran errands, met a friend for a beer, came home and took a bath. it's now 10:39 pm and I'm still wide awake. I want to sleep.

Also, it's raining. A lot.

Did you sleep? And has it stopped raining?

Bll8hu-IYAAFlbh.jpg

I have re straightened every bar and re constructed the greenhouse that was destroyed by the great storm of 2014.

As it was such a fine day, I also took the time to re level the base that it sits on.

A good day's work.

• Like 1

at that point, the piece with the level on was the only piece that was straight and level

moved to the opposite corner and levelled that, then the other two, then round again to fine tune it

the real problem is that the frame took such a bashing in the wind that even now the roof bars are a little out

but it's a free second hand green house so, 'that'll do, it's good enough for now', as we often said on the Challenger programme

• Like 1

Â