The Boring Thread

Spoony

There was only two male teachers at my primary school.

They were called Mr Boffey and Mr Kaminski. They taught year 6 and year 5, respectively.

Mr Kaminski's father was from Poland, if I remember correctly. I don't know where Mr Boffey's dad was from.

Actually, come to think of it, Mr Kaminski taught year 4.

Sorry guys.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 2

There was only two male teachers at my primary school.

They were called Mr Boffey and Mr Kaminski. They taught year 6 and year 5, respectively.

Mr Kaminski's father was from Poland, if I remember correctly. I don't know where Mr Boffey's dad was from.

That's such a problem in primary schools. Men are fast tracked to year 5/6 so often children won't have a male teacher til they're 9/10.

Normally my small bottle of squash would last 10 working days, perfectly timed to buy some every other weekend.

This time it's run out on working day 9.

I'll have to go to the supermarket tonight, and then ration it so the next bottle lasts 11 working days.

6 working days down, halfway through the new bottle.

I'm on track.

Finding the end of the Sellotape is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...

2 seconds of pleasure with 10 minutes of regret?

Basically how every woman who has ever had sex with any man that posts on here feels after....hahahahaha. Losers!

• Like 2

Finding the end of the Sellotape is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...

Basically how every woman who has ever had sex with any man that posts on here feels after....hahahahaha. Losers!

Not all men.

I bet Stevo doesn't have that problem.

No exclamation marks in the boring thread please. Also no hahahahahaing.

My battery seems to be draining quicker that usual today.

• Like 1

Not all men.

I bet Stevo doesn't have that problem.

Happy_gif.gif

• Like 1

Â