Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

The midfield has worked its socks off, great pressing. Bacuna is our best right back by a country mile. We've been the better side but we should have scored in the period in the middle of the half where we were absolutely dominant.

I don't get why our midfield doesn't always play like this. Our best performances come when they press the opposition.

I'd take Weimann off at HT. Has done bugger all so far. Bring on Albrighton.

Like passed through to KEA for our best chance?
You're right. One pass in 45 mins. Give him the Captains armband.
I would keep him on for a bit more.

He does offer a lot when on form. But he's been off form pretty much all season. He'd be the most obvious choice for a sub based on the first half.

The midfield has worked its socks off, great pressing. Bacuna is our best right back by a country mile. We've been the better side but we should have scored in the period in the middle of the half where we were absolutely dominant.

I don't get why our midfield doesn't always play like this. Our best performances come when they press the opposition.

one if the great wonders of Aston Villa???

KEA makes a big difference - we're so much weaker with Lowton/Bacuna - KEA and Weimann work well together too. Westwood has worked hard today too.

4-3-3 always works away from home. Dont understand why he tinkers with it.

El Ahmamdi and Westwood have bossed this game. Delph has been poor. Best the first two have played in a while.

Andi working hard.. Gabby looks lively.. Benteke still shit.

Back four have been superb. Vlaar is awesome.