Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Yep.

In fact, I have just noticed she has nicked my phone!

No, that was me. How is fatherhood?

(And, the forum rules are as follows, if you plan on posting as a two, you have to change your name to revanddaughter)

Yep.

In fact, I have just noticed she has nicked my phone!

No, that was me. How is fatherhood?

(And, the forum rules are as follows, if you plan on posting as a two, you have to change your name to revanddaughter)

She is a bit too young to type at the moment, though she can spell her own name and she knows that episodes of Peppa Pig and Fifi and the Flowertots are available on Youtube. Its nuts that my 2 year old daughter knows more about computers than my 51 year old mother. I guess being born into a digital age is kinda cool though, kids TV isnt just 2 hours a day after school anymore.

Being a dad kicks ass though. She makes me laugh so much and she is great company. Wouldnt swap her for all the tea in China. Even if she has stolen my phone and sold it to a dodgy geezer from Stourbridge. (its in her hand in the picture, which I hadnt noticed when I posted it)

As for me looking like Randy? I think its just the sunlight shining on my receding hairline. :(

16h2lxl.jpg

The_Rev and The_Rev junior, today.

(Unless you read this tomorrow, then it will be The_Rev and The_Rev junior, yesterday)

She's growing up quick Nays. She's a beauty too (must get it from her mom etc...) :mrgreen:

16h2lxl.jpg

The_Rev and The_Rev junior, today.

(Unless you read this tomorrow, then it will be The_Rev and The_Rev junior, yesterday)

She's growing up quick Nays. She's a beauty too (must get it from her mom etc...) :mrgreen:

Ha, just what I was thinking! :-)

Â