Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

No its Chris Basham of Bolton. Made his debut against Arsenal and played his second game against Man Utd where he give Ronaldo a good kicking. Hes a good friend of mine we grew up together, been mates for years he got released by Newcastle when he was 15 for being too small. Hes now 6'3 and starting for Bolton - Got me and a mate into the players lounge at Bolton the other week which was superb. Although I dont think Mike Ashley approved when i asked him about the contingency plan.

Although I dont think Mike Ashley approved when i asked him about the contingency plan.

The contingency plan is to find an Arab who will pay a billion for the biggest club in the world... ;)

No its Chris Basham of Bolton. Made his debut against Arsenal and played his second game against Man Utd where he give Ronaldo a good kicking. Hes a good friend of mine we grew up together, been mates for years he got released by Newcastle when he was 15 for being too small. Hes now 6'3 and starting for Bolton - Got me and a mate into the players lounge at Bolton the other week which was superb. Although I dont think Mike Ashley approved when i asked him about the contingency plan.

He was decent when he came on against us.

They rate him highly down there , he played right back against Arsenal and in the middle of the park against Man Utd. He was Boltons man of the match against Man Utd said he was absolutely shattered after chasing Ronaldo and co for 80 mins only to look across to see Giggs and Scholes coming on. Man Utd won 1-0 through a 90min goal. Hope he does well hes a cracking kid.

• 2 weeks later...

Me & the missus in Venice last weekend.

Hey, you have lost a few pounds there, BOF, haven't you?

That'll be the diet thread :D

Me & the missus in Venice last weekend.

Hey, you have lost a few pounds there, BOF, haven't you?

That'll be the diet thread :D

Oh, indeed. My remark was to confirm that it was noticeable (even if the photos against which I was referencing this new one were the ones earlier in the thread of you at the Vatican/in Rome and thus a bit 'far away').

Anyway - well done. I'm rather envious as I could do with losing a bucketload. :(

Â