Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Holy crap Nays... she's grown up so fast! Didn't realise how fast time has flown by..

And first time for everything: I agree with BCV... LT_1993 is David Bentley.

im not quite so shit at football though :D

I have done and would do again, but the ladies ain't so keen. And I need all the help I can there ;).

Don't be so harsh on yourself ;)

Ive got pretty much the same hair/facial hair as you (blonde though), but how do you get your hair to sit so flat! And as a mark of respect for myself I refuse to use straightners.

Sadly it is straightners, but I like to think I maintain my masculinity somehow through the rugged good looks. Only a cheap crappy pair but they do the job. A bit of time with a hair dryer and brush after it's still just lightly damp does most of the work, my hair goes mad when it's washed so I need something to tame it (or a hat).

On that particular night it'd been blown about a bit as well, I was just lucky it stayed down I guess.

I have done and would do again, but the ladies ain't so keen. And I need all the help I can there ;).

Ive got pretty much the same hair/facial hair as you (blonde though), but how do you get your hair to sit so flat! And as a mark of respect for myself I refuse to use straightners.

Blonde = girl

blond = boy

Would you like to clarify?

Blonde = girl

blond = boy

Would you like to clarify?

This is true? :shock:

wiktionary"]

from Middle French "blonde" (feminine). The masculine form of the word is "blond."

In the English language, it is one of only a few distinct words where the gender differentiation is actually reflected in the spelling of the word (i.e. She is a blonde woman. vs. He is a blond man.), even though this is a relatively common occurrence in other languages.

1. A person (usually a woman) of fair skin and fair hair.

That said, US English sees blonde becoming somewhat more unisex in its usage (much as I decry that, I might add)...

Â