Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

I walked past them and thought they look like VTers. I was the scary guy in he Luna away shirt treble taking as I walked past. True story.

Wainy is my decoy.

Is that 8 pints up a tree on the Aston Hall grounds ? ... He has some binoculars ...

Oh Fiddlesticks, finally you've spotted me.

abload-tumblr-lcj8yvqwws1qb8oymdf.gif

Good lord people, say hi.

To be fair I did post-match, give me some credit :D It was just a case of being brutally snubbed, it's put me off for life now...

Shorts in this weather.

He actually wore shorts a couple of years back when we played Scouserpool in that Christmas snowstorm when the girly looking Torres scored a late winner.

The stewards made a running joke of asking if he wanted a coat.

Shorts in this weather.

He actually wore shorts a couple of years back when we played Scouserpool in that Christmas snowstorm when the girly looking Torres scored a late winner.

Fooking psycho. That remains the coldest and most uncomfortable game I've ever attended.

Shorts in this weather.

Fooking psycho. That remains the coldest and most uncomfortable game I've ever attended.
Must be something to do with Liverpool, coldest game I went to was years back when we played them in the league cup. Game was delayed an hour due to ticketing issues. Danny Murphy scored a fk. Think we were something like 3-1 down, then back to 3-3 before Gerrard scored late winner.

Shorts in this weather.

Must be something to do with Liverpool, coldest game I went to was years back when we played them in the league cup. Game was delayed an hour due to ticketing issues. Danny Murphy scored a fk. Think we were something like 3-1 down, then back to 3-3 before Gerrard scored late winner.

Think Murphy got the winner, but yeah that game was freezing!

Look at these reprobates!IJO141p.jpg

Good hair ME. :wub:

She needs to sort them split ends out

Back off Jim. My hair is pretty and split ends were taken care of before I flew over here :-P

If you say so flower, although I would recommend heating up a cup of olive oil in a microwave for 10/15 seconds and rubbing it into the hair, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash out with shampoo and condition, that's the best way to tackle split ends, I er, have been told.

Â