Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

I call dodgy shenanigans. Elise has been completely screwed. I am furious

:( :( :angry:

Thankfully short track skating has a clean past in these dodgy rulings...   :ph34r:

Watching it again I'm struggling to see what they based that call on.

Edit, do you reckon she skated off the track on the inside making the pass at the bell?

Edited by CardiffGreens

What's all this about Kim Yu-Na getting screwed?  I used to teach in her home town, to say she was a local hero was an understatement.

i saw the 1st round and she was awesome and out in front, only saw the scores for the 2nd round and the ruskie beat her by a distance, really not sure how she could have been that much better

also saw that the 15 year old hyped to an inch of life ruskie fell over in both rounds and still finished 5th

using my expansive knowledge of figure skating scoring* it is really inconsistent

*im allowed to watch super sunday if the gf is allowed to watch dancing on ice

That commentator on the hockey isn't getting any better.

It's like he has learnt the words forecheck and outlet pass and that's all he's got. And mispronouncing Pietrangelo all the time us really grinding my gears.

Can the judges just confirm if you skate for GB and your name is Elise Christie your not allowed in the final and will disqualify you for any reason we see fit.....

Should be an appeal process in sports like this.

I am calling fix