Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

All in all these olympics were bright outing from the finns: One gold, three silvers and one bronze is more than most finns dared to hope. Most importantly the shadows of the 2001 cross-country doping scandal are now (hopefully) laid to rest with with one gold and two silver medals. Gold in team sprint is also perfect symbolically; the pair was 32 year old veteran who was our first international skiier afer the scandal, and 22 year old junion world championship from this year.

Bronze in hockey is great achivement given the injury problems we've had with Mikko Koivu, Valtteri Filppula and Aleksandr Barkov out with the injuries who would've been our three most important players.

Before every olympics, I read everywhere that we don't have much of a chance getting to play for medals because Canada, USA and Russia, Sweden have so much better teams on paper, but since 1988 we've only missed medals twice, in 1992 and 2002. Not bad track record with 1988 Silver, 1994 Bronze, 1998 Bronze, 2006 Silver, 2010 Bronze and 2014 Bronze, hopefully 2018 Gold ;).

Yay :)

So sad it's over  :(

OVER?

are you kidding?

You've got years ahead of you of stumbling into people's chalet's smelling of booze and cheap sausage and shouting 'd'you know who I am? I'm that **** Jenny Jones, yeah!'

Then sobering up and being talked into one last competition where you beat the Russians and the Yanks.

You train by running up loads of steps and beating up meat. There's a love triangle, a teaching assistant with a weird hat fetish and the old man that makes shelves in the village.

They paint a letterbox in Bristol claret and blue for you and Jonathon Ross and Russell Brand cameo as a kinky doctor.

It's a film idea I'm pitching to Channel 5, I've told them you're totally up for it.

• Like 2

I need to consider if i can fit certain stuff into my schedule. Some of it could be interesting   ;)

If it's Strictly, it would be an amazing experience.

The team are the happiest people in TV, a pleasure to be around. They genuinely love it.

• Like 1

I need to consider if i can fit certain stuff into my schedule. Some of it could be interesting   ;)

If it's Strictly, it would be an amazing experience.

The team are the happiest people in TV, a pleasure to be around. They genuinely love it.

but you have to take a Brucie Bonus

• Like 2