Superbowl XLVIII

Tegis

Superbowl XLVIII  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the superbowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks

Citeh will be hard pressed to maul anybody as convincingly as that this year.

I can't be the only one who thinks the Patriots might have matched up better with the Seahawks? Though Brady didn't have much better of a game in the AFCCG than Manning did tonight...

IINM, this is the history of the NFL all-time scoring record over the past 20 years

1991 Redskins: won Super Bowl

1998 Vikings: lost NFCCG

1999 Rams: won Super Bowl (in a fairly close, more defensive battle)

2007 Patriots: lost Super Bowl

2013 Broncos: lost Super Bowl

Awake again. We got robbed of a great Superbowl by the best superbowl performance I've seen.

The talks about the best D ever is subjective, but I'll say it's the best secondary ever. Thomas is something else.

We got robbed of a great Superbowl by the best superbowl performance I've seen.

as a neutral i really enjoyed it, spent half the game pretty shocked at what i was seeing, the broncos missing "tackles" for the last 2 TD was shit but seattle made some great plays both sides of the ball, they were a joy to watch

Citeh will be hard pressed to maul anybody as convincingly as that this year.

I can't be the only one who thinks the Patriots might have matched up better with the Seahawks? Though Brady didn't have much better of a game in the AFCCG than Manning did tonight...

I said during the game that there is no way that happens to New England purely because of Belichick.

Close game would have been nice and its always good when the Super Bowl comes down right to the last few minutes, but Eli Manning cant play them all and Seattle have done this all year to be fair.  They have destroyed teams by completely out physical-ing them in all three phases and playing some of the best D ive ever seen.  They make it look so easy!

It was a perfect match up for them in a sense because Denver are so pass oriented that when they were in a hole so early they abandoned the run and played right into their opponents hands.  This game was over as a contest on the very first snap of the ball.  Sad, but true.  Thats not to say it wasnt entertaining though, it was shocking, surprising and a true crowning of a dominant champion.

All the talk and pressure around Mannings legacy didnt help either im sure, in many ways i think its harder to win a Super Bowl with one of the best ever because when the going gets tough the rest of the team look to that one guy to carry them and on this occasion and against this opponent there was no chance of that happening.

The best team by far in the league won the Super Bowl this year, congrats Seattle.

ifOuWuIObAUrp.JPG

• Like 2

Well done to the Seahawks and congrats if you support them. Only saw the 1st Q as I had to be up at 6am but it was looking ominous for Denver even then.

I do like NFL but think I would enjoy it more if I had a team to follow (I know, said this before!)

Â