Superbowl XLVIII

Tegis

Superbowl XLVIII  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the superbowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks

Well there you go! Congratulations Seattle on an absolutely flawless performance. Denver never got going and that's despite Manning breaking the Superbowl completions record. I don't think we can hang this one on Peyton at all. It was all about Seattle's dominance in every position and we were just hammered by a better team. I'm also happy that another team has won the big one. Always nice to see a team get off the mark :thumb: And none more deserving than this Seattle team. What a perfomance.

• Like 1

Well there you go! Congratulations Seattle on an absolutely flawless performance. Denver never got going and that's despite Manning breaking the Superbowl completions record. I don't think we can hang this one on Peyton at all. It was all about Seattle's dominance in every position and we were just hammered by a better team. I'm also happy that another team has won the big one. Always nice to see a team get off the mark :thumb: And none more deserving than this Seattle team. What a perfomance.

Twas an honour fine sir. Here's to a repeat match up in '49

PS: Can I have my user title? :D

I think you can credit Peyton with this loss as much as you can with his win - barely. The first interception was an awful pass, but otherwise he didn't do much wrong. Seattle's CBs are so dominant they forced everything short and in the middle and they made the tackles.

Certainly the best D in my time watching, but where would everyone say they ranked ever? Ones I hear mentioned a lot are 76 Steelers, 85 Bears, 86 Giants and 2000 Ravens.

One season wonders or will they go on to dominate for the next few years ?

My gut feel is they won't make the Super Bowl next year ... But I guess we will find out in 12 months time

My gut feel is they won't make the Super Bowl next year ... But I guess we will find out in 12 months time

Your gut feel was also a blowout to the Broncos :P

Your gut feel was also a blowout to the Broncos :P

Tbf I think I successfully predicted the wrong outcome of every game I predicted this season :)

I got the 20+ points margin of victory bit , just the wrong team

The Seahawks Victory Parade is on TV here and it's complete pandemonium. The whole city's shut down. It's -2 C. (with windchill, -6), and what appears to be the entire state of Washington (except me) is partying in the streets. Pretty fan-damn-tastic.

The Seahawks Victory Parade is on TV here and it's complete pandemonium. The whole city's shut down. It's -2 C. (with windchill, -6), and what appears to be the entire state of Washington (except me) is partying in the streets. Pretty fan-damn-tastic.

Does it involve the military in some way shape or form ?

Does it involve the military in some way shape or form ?

This is America! Everything involvs the military! Actually I don't see any. Cops along the route and ushering the parade along, but no military. Parade's not even over yet and they've already got the cleanup crews out. There's an estimated 700,000* people there.

* incidentally, the entire population of Seattle is only 635,000.

Edited by heid3ster

Â