Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

Ahh we have been excellent. Best we have played all season. **** typical to concede when we did. Suarez had far too much time on the edge of our box. Wasn't picked up. The only time and he hurts us. If we come out with the same energy and belief second half then who knows, but right now, it is going to be a horribly tense second half.

Totally agree with this. Westwood is too busy watching Coutinho, who is now playing in the middle. We need to watch Suarez.

3 minutes came from that word removed Suarez spending most of the half on the floor. Cheating little shit pretends to be injured every time; I was hoping his jaw was smashed the one time he actually got touched.

A good chunk of it came from Gabby going into the crowd. 3 minutes was fair

Benteke actually wants the ball...the most lively I have seen him since the norwich away game!

Was likely to happen after he broke his scoreless streak I think. He's a very streaky confidence player

Just think KEA with a yellow is a liability. He don't understand to hold back in his tackles and the "big team" can't lose to us so the ref will try to help them.

Edited by GreatNoel

That goal for them is huge. If they score early we are in trouble and a great 45 mins can be wiped out in 5 mins.

lm still wondering why we don't have this much movement, pace, width and players forward at home. I know Liverpool are attacking but still we should be doing this at home.

So many Liverpool players fall over and feign injury. But the 3 minutes were a joke. Easily should have been 1-2 minutes.

Oh stop.

There was the Benteke and Toure incident, that was about a minute. The Gabby one, that was about a minute, 2 villa goals in regular time, plus miscellaneous bits and pieces. 3 minutes was fair. I know we're playing the scousers, but there's no need to imitate their victim mentality

I hate Liverpool with every inch of my being. I don't hate SHA anywhere near as much as I hate Liverpool. I hate everything about them. Their fans (number one thing to hate by a country mile), their badge, that stupid **** song, Suarez, Gerrard, Rodgers (big shout out for how much of a word removed he is), Anfield, liver birds, the lot.

• Like 1