Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Someone asked how many pages the transfer speculation thread will run to, I wonder if this one will make it to 3 figures by the end of Jan.

And will "Sweet and Tender" Hoolihan be a Villan by then?

Personally, "I know it's over".

• Like 1

I UNDERSTAND Norwich fans on that site - but it's not villa fans fault about all this . Blame Lambert :)

bit on twitter about wes today .......

Villa News AVFC ‏@VillaNewsAVFC

Been emailed with this:Villa will sign Hoolahan on Monday after they agreed a £1.5m fee with Norwich.1/2

The player has been making a fuss about the switch after hsi transfer request was rejected.2/2

Norwich City's Wes Hoolahan is not in the right frame of mind to play for the club after submitting a transfer request. (Source: Metro)

Norwich midfielder Wes Hoolahan - a target for Aston Villa - has begged the club to let him leave. (Source: Daily Mirror)

Really can't see the problem with the way we have behaved in all this, we lodged a formal bid for Wes, they went public about rejecting our bid and how the bid was insulting amount, then there player put in a transfer request, all to me seems like norwich need to keep there house bit more clean

Really depresses me to see us scrounging around in the bargain bin for cast offs from tiny clubs like Norwich.

Well everybody is making out he's some kind of stop gap to the summer so we can sign someone better hence why were not willing to spend loads on him and he will then become a squad player if we bring someone like Kiyotake in

I hope this is true and we don't end up throwing 3 mill at him on the last day of the window because that would signal to me that he would be more long term and around the starting eleven

Edited by AshVilla

oh how ever did the rumour mill turn before twitter, yawn!

anything on twitter is rubbish, but then again, so are all the 'itk' fanzine sites

cant we just give little gary gardner and a chance considering hes 10 yrs younger

• Like 1

Â