Lambert......the plan.....the future

Hairyhands

lambert ..the plan.. right lads if RL wants out? 250m.. yep? now just stand back..if AVFC drop out the league the club might sell faster,a lot of these investor types know a big club in a lower league = cheap,wage bill under control etc,RL gets 50m & hes gone,mr investor saves 200m?......its just a thought

If 50000 Villa fans all put in £5k, then we can become a supporters co-op and buy him out :) I'll even put in £10k so I can be on the board !

then what about the 30m per year for transfer fees, signing on bonuses that us the fans demand? Where is that money coming from

lambert ..the plan.. right lads if RL wants out? 250m.. yep? now just stand back..if AVFC drop out the league the club might sell faster,a lot of these investor types know a big club in a lower league = cheap,wage bill under control etc,RL gets 50m & hes gone,mr investor saves 200m?......its just a thought

If 50000 Villa fans all put in £5k, then we can become a supporters co-op and buy him out :) I'll even put in £10k so I can be on the board !

then what about the 30m per year for transfer fees, signing on bonuses that us the fans demand? Where is that money coming from

We collect another job lot of money and have  hedge fund investments. or combine our collective pc's to mine for bit coin!

The week before Christmas:

Lambert: "HH, the Villa fans are slagging me off something rotten. If this goes on, I'll lose my job."

HH: "I know, I'll post something vague about a loan signing and make it sound really tasty. Then they'll spend all their time trying to guess who it is instead."

Lambert: "HH, you're a genius."

• Like 4

The week before Christmas:

Lambert: "HH, the Villa fans are slagging me off something rotten. If this goes on, I'll lose my job."

HH: "I know, I'll post something vague about a loan signing and make it sound really tasty. Then they'll spend all their time trying to guess who it is instead."

Lambert: "HH, you're a genius."

Lambert talks to himself?

• Like 2

Is this the reason for the big name loan signing that will give the place a lift?

A necessity because Benteke is going to Arsenal

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-rumour-mill-christian-6454696

Hairyhands said:

What else would he like? A signing that gives the fans a lift. This would be a loan. Someone who the fans would know already and would like. A bigger name as such. Someone to give the place a lift. This would be a loan. 

What is the point in quoting Mark Lawrenson? Not only does he not know Wenger's transfer plans, it's Mark bloody Lawrenson for Christ's sake!

Edited by Ginko

Is this the reason for the big name loan signing that will give the place a lift?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-rumour-mill-christian-6454696

Hairyhands said:

What else would he like? A signing that gives the fans a lift. This would be a loan. Someone who the fans would know already and would like. A bigger name as such. Someone to give the place a lift. This would be a loan. 

Sounds like a load of bollocks from Lawrenson. For a start if we can't get 25 mil for him why should we sell him to Arsenal. 

• Like 1

Anyone see Lambert's press conference? He's saying practically everything HH has posted in this thread - right down to the details of eventually only having to sign 1 or 2 per window. What on Earth.

Illuminati my friend.

• Like 4

Anyone see Lambert's press conference? He's saying practically everything HH has posted in this thread - right down to the details of eventually only having to sign 1 or 2 per window. What on Earth.

Hes already proven he either knows pl extremely well or is the man himself, he posts with far too much accuracy to be a fraud. Just hope he continues to post whoever it is, nice to have a link to whats going on.

• Like 1

Hairyhands said:

I was expecting a more concrete link than Mark Lawrenson's opinion, which counts for absolutely nothing.

• Like 2

Do you honestly believe nobody will put up £25 million for him? I can believe Spurs won't this window. Why not Arsenal? It makes sense for them.

£25 million is affordable for a top quality striker and Benteke is on relatively low wages here, so he won't be immediately earning Toure money.

We don't have to sell him, but if HH is legit we have evidence they're looking for a big name loan to come in ... it doesn't take a huge leap of logic to consider the reason for that is that Benteke will go and will have to be replaced not only by someone good, but by someone whom the fans will enjoy supporting because he has a bit of charisma.