Aston Villa up for Sale.....at a price

smetrov

So its almost official - Howard Hodgson and Hairy Hands have both said that Lerner is prepared to sell Aston Villa - but Hodgson reckons only if Lerner recoups all his outlay - some £250m.

At least its in black and white that we are up for sale - though what state the club will be in when it changes hands sends a shiver down my spine. 

• Like 1

Surprised this hasn't got more of a reaction. I guess the team and Lambert are easier to focus on.

This pretty much confirms what a few have thought for a few years no. IMO watching us struggle for this long just so he doesn't lose out makes him undefendable for me.

Surprised this hasn't got more of a reaction. I guess the team and Lambert are easier to focus on.

This pretty much confirms what a few have thought for a few years no. IMO watching us struggle for this long just so he doesn't lose out makes him undefendable for me.

Lerner is a businessman.

Lerner is a businessman.

Yes and not a very good one. He's also a liar.

I don't even think he's watching John.

I don't even think he's watching John.

Yep its just a shame we have to watch this garbage at the moment.

Almost official. Like being nearly dead.

It's isn't even close to official. 2 people have said something (allegedly, haven't even seen the evidence of that) and we don't know if these 2 people are connected to the club. It's no less a rumour than Defoe still sitting in that long-term-stays-welcome hotel in Brum.

Almost official. Like being nearly dead.

It's isn't even close to official. 2 people have said something (allegedly, haven't even seen the evidence of that) and we don't know if these 2 people are connected to the club. It's no less a rumour than Defoe still sitting in that long-term-stays-welcome hotel in Brum.

We don't know if HH is connected to the club? I think he's proved on numerous occasions that he is.

We don't know who Hairy Hands is so its difficult to gauge how 'in the know' he may or may not be. Given what I know of HH, both senior and junior, I would be utterly astounded if either had any inside knowledge of any sort.