Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

I really thought this season would be different, optimism clearly misplaced in a manager that seems to be unable to create a cohesive team effort that show a semblance of trying for the fans.

**** had enough of this shit.

Is the answer simply because he is shit?

I'm waiting for the standard million excuses for Lambert after the game

Maybe it is because the planets are out of alignment or something

mumble mumble away again go baker injurymumblemumble

I just think he is way out of his depth. And the way the team is set up is just wrong. There is no joy or excitement watching us play under him, I won't go to another game until he's sacked.

Villa will be the biggest job in his career I reckon.

• Like 1

Football is a 90 minute game though

He really is a limited manager we never start games on the front foot we always have to be behind before he changes things

Of course the second half was going to be better the first half was so bad in comparison conceding 2 goals in the space of 60 seconds...

Edited by AshVilla

Forced in to a formation change that the squad would've planned all week after 15 minutes. Then changed it again at half time when that wasn't working and we played better.

I never expected us to win but I think Lambert himself did a lot better than he has done recently in this game. We're still such a confidence team and it's Lambert's job to make them play well when that is low and he needs to improve on that.

• Like 1

Lost another C Back, up against a side who could win the League, 2 - stupid - goals down.but we DO have guts and spirit, PL has fostered a really good attitude in the Team - many would have crumbled....the tactics WERE changed 2/3 times....and whether they contributed to it or not, Arsenal were the side that wanted the final whistle.

And we played some football. So he clearly isn't asking the players to hoof it.

Not saying it was terrific, but enough there to give a fair bit of hope for the games to come, and to reassure those who think the Manager is on the right track and will get results (admittedly a group needing more than the normal fans amount of faith and patience !)we are still midtable without really having played well. Especially if that second half performance can blow some of the fears away.

• Like 1

Oh its all good because we had a good 20 minutes after arsenal had settled for the 2-0 win, no positives for me we've played well when losing before and it hasnt changed anything, liverpool earlier in the season was exactly the same. Infact thats not true benteke scoring was a positive, thats the only one i can muster.

• Like 1

Oh its all good because we had a good 20 minutes after arsenal had settled for the 2-0 win, no positives for me we've played well when losing before and it hasnt changed anything, liverpool earlier in the season was exactly the same. Infact thats not true benteke scoring was a positive, thats the only one i can muster.

Don't think anybody is claiming "it's all good".

Don't know how you can say there were no positives. It was a defeat yeah and there are a lot of things to be annoyed about (mainly these moments of self destruction) but we did play well in the second half.

Just because we lost doesn't mean everything has to be all doom and gloom.

• Like 1